Hybrid View

2013 Lone Ranger Movie Toys?

Has anyone heard if any company like Jakks Pacific or someone else will be making Lone Ranger action figures in the 3 3/4 scale? JP did for the last Pirates movie. The Gabriel 3 3/4 figures from 1980 were awesome with bendable legs for riding a horse and working holsters for the 6 shooters. I know Toy Fair 2013 starts this weekend. Wonder if any LR toys will be shown. I hope so as I would collect this line for sure. If anyone knows please post.

It's not looking promising judging by this preview, which only mentions the LEGO.

Only other thing I've heard of is the Hot Toys 1/6-scale figure/s.

Quote Originally Posted by The Maker View Post
    It's not looking promising judging by this preview, which only mentions the LEGO.

Only other thing I've heard of is the Hot Toys 1/6-scale figure/s.
    That preview is incomplete, they also mention Jake & The Pirates of Neverland only having a LEGO line, but it also has a traditional toyline.

Still, you're probably right that they're not going to do a toyline, especially after they didn't do one for John Carter.

Oh, and... thanks. (Nice name, welcome to the forums.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, and... thanks. (Nice name, welcome to the forums.)
    Thank you kindly!

I'm bummed about them changing the LR costume, but the new one is probably more historically accurate. Guess I'll learn to love it ...

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Still, you're probably right that they're not going to do a toyline, especially after they didn't do one for John Carter.
    And, oh, how I would commit heinous acts for a great Tars Tarkas figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Pics of the Neca Showroom. Including the Lone Rangers figures.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=336&itemid=19956
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.