Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "I have a very bad feeling about this.": - me, 10 seconds ago when I saw this in the news.

Disney sounds like they're going overboard. Why don't you wait to see if you can even crack the code to making good Star Wars films before you overexpose it into oblivion? I could see getting behind animated character movies, but live-action seems like a mistake, too many variables to get right.

I'd like to be wrong about that feeling though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Entertainment Weekly is reporting that the current plans are for a Boba Fett movie and a young Han Solo movie. Boba I can get behind wholeheartedly, but they would have to absolutely nail Han's casting for that one to work. Too bad River Phoenix isn't available.
    I liked Sean Patrick Flanery in Young Indiana Jones, but even he would be a bit old now for a young Han Solo. If casted well, I think the A.C. Crispin novels would be a good source for a Han Solo movie. I had always hoped it would be done as a miniseries, though.

I was thinking that it might be cool to see a movie about Boba Fett until I remembered that they're most likely just going to get Temuera Morrison to play him.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    "I have a very bad feeling about this.": - me, 10 seconds ago when I saw this in the news.

Disney sounds like they're going overboard. Why don't you wait to see if you can even crack the code to making good Star Wars films before you overexpose it into oblivion?
    So the alienation of the audience begins.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection