Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Article: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage Starts Saturday with Hasbro

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Here we go, live details on the Facebook page from the SW presentation. They're talking about scene-specific shots being the inspiration, I hope they remember to keep the poses neutral and let the articulation do that work. Obviously they have on the X-wing Luke.

6" scale R2 with tools! Finally Hasbro's going to get this right.

3.75" first 2 waves sound very much like the Droid Factory lineup, that's fine.

Oh boy, Luminara

The simple figures are gonna be "Saga Legends" at $6 a piece, already seems a buck too high so these better sell like hotcakes.

Wow, Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, how exciting and original.

Finally, good news: a TRU-exclusive Republic Gunship with Yoda, a pilot, a trooper, and turrets. Hope it has a good paintjob, we mere non-attendees will see later today I think.

Amazon.com gets the big ESB Slave I with Han Carbonite block and no other figures. I'm fine with that!

Kmart gets the scanning crew pack and Ewok catapult sets, if only kmart wasn't such a pain to deal with.

6" Fett with Han in Carbonite teaser!!! That's what they closed with, nice. 22 minutes, not bad.

Why, why does all the Ewok stuff go to K-Mart?

And what exactly do you mean by "simple figures"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Is the Geonosis Battle Droid still in the Black Series 3.75" line?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Why, why does all the Ewok stuff go to K-Mart?
    You mean like the TRU 5-pack? As for the rest, probably because they are the retailer who didn't say "no thanks".

And what exactly do you mean by "simple figures"?
    You know the 2 new battle packs in 2012 with the 6 points of articulation - Naboo Jedi battle and Bespin Fight? Apparently Hasbro is doing a whole line of that type of simpler figure for their Star Wars and Marvel brands, designing the product for a lower, more kid-friendly pricepoint.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet. There's gonna be like "Cinema Scenes" of the Jedi Force figures.

Death Star Escape and Jabba's Palace Rescue confirmed for the line.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.