Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Jedi Force is confusing, we've had this name a lot now, and this line is like a cross between the older Jedi Force line and Galactic Heroes, and some figures have articulation while others don't. Interesting idea, I wonder how they'll do on pegs.

I've been buying them for a while. And yeah, they're kinda a mesh of both lines.

The only ones that don't tend to have articulation is the GH carryovers. Like the Jawas and Destroyer Droids.

Ooooooh, I assume you're talking about the new larger scale Jedi Force figures. Yeah, those are new.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ok, that's it for the Hasbro Star Wars photos Steve took. The next update is expected to be the high-res slideshow files.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I've been buying them for a while. And yeah, they're kinda a mesh of both lines.

The only ones that don't tend to have articulation is the GH carryovers. Like the Jawas and Destroyer Droids.

Ooooooh, I assume you're talking about the new larger scale Jedi Force figures. Yeah, those are new.
    Ah, I see, that explains a bit why it's been confusing to me, it's already up and running and mixing concepts.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It just dawned on me that there's no Clone Wars product displayed, and now Steve has the official list up and there's no Clone Wars and no Class 1 Fleet.

Exclusives gallery up, they look really good.

Hasbro has sent out the source images from the slideshow, but have a new policy about not giving out the actual slides, so those images will be put into their respective sections.

SLAVE I ESB! Gimme gimme!

Biggs gets his own X-wing. Yay?

Birth of Vader set has a shocktrooper but no FX-6?

Oh, that Republic Gunship set looks like it has the new budget Saga Legends Yoda, Clone Trooper and Clone Pilot, how very unfortunate, and also I don't think those budget figures will be able to fit in the turrets or possibly even in the cockpit.

Ugh, now we have yet another awful-looking Luke ANH Ceremony. What is it with that version of the character that delivers only awful figures?

Scoff all you want (and I hope I'm wrong), but the 3.75" Black Series already having a truly crappy-looking Ceremony Luke and yet another Vader makes me a bit concerned that, after peg space is cut to make room for the Saga Legends, they're going to get clogged with pegwarmers a lot more quickly.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Those 5-POA Saga Legends figures actually look pretty cool. I might end up buying a few of those. Hopefully we'll see some OT troopers in that style soon.

I didn't really expect to like them at all, but they have sort of a vintage, Kenner charm about them.

I have no interest in what was shown for the Black Series 3.75" line. It's just the same, crappy Legacy 2 assortments repackaged.

Right now it looks like I'm going to be focusing on the 6" line and those Saga Legends figures for 2013.