Death Star Chasm Revisited?

Did I see Anakin and Padme almost go over a chasm-like thing in the new trailer? It looked and felt a lot like the Luke/Leia swing over the Death Star chasm in E4.

I thought that same thought when I saw that scene. It looks as if the little floor they are on retracts and Padme actually tumbles off, but they cut before she does. Pretty cool.

I saw a blue screen shot of that scene, I think on ET or AH ? Yeah, I had that same idea from the raw footage, and the trailer really confirmed that image in my mind.

What's going on below though? It reminds me of molten heat, maybe they use that area to melt down scrap parts to reuse on some new droids ?

Well GL likes to reuse his ideas from the other films and this one looks beautifully done...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Yes, this scene really caught my eye. I like Padme's costume in that scene. No, I am not being sexual. I just like that costume with the cape. Nice scene for sure.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

I do believe she falls, you soon see her jumping through a compressor of sorts on a conveyer belt with said molten metal of sorts.

Course, for all I know it could be the other way around
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Originally posted by AreTwo-DeeTwo
    No, I am not being sexual.
    YEAH, sure you are...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.