Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Survivor: Caramoan

http://wearecentralpa.com/fulltext-c...?nxd_id=435662

Should be an interesting season since there's a few loose cannon vets back! Can't wait until 8 p.m.!

Thoughts on the first ep and it does contain spoilers.

* I gotta feel for Francesca. Being voted out first two times is very defeating. I really thought Cochran would've went home first because of his feet. Those were Hobbit-esque feet!

* Was really hoping Crazy Philip's little secret agent wouldn't pop out of his red drawers.

* If the fans lost, I would've bet moneyt that Shamar would've gone packing. Yes, he made fire but that wasn't enough to win over folks.

* Little Hantz didn't get much camera time, but that's gonna change next week!

Shamar is one lucky dude. If it weren't for Katie (?) opening her mouth at tribal, he would've been gone, and rightfully so. Like Reynold said, I appreciate Shamar's service to our country, but man laying around the hut for 19 hours? That's just plain lazy in my book!

It's been a long time since there's been a tie at tribal council. I kept waiting for one of the Gota morons to bring up Shamar wanting to quit the game. That would've shifted the voting, or should have.

It took a medical emergency but we're finally rid of Shamar. I don't think he would've survived the vote, though. The tide had turned against him.

Glad to see the remaining Gota tribe members voting smart for once. Laura was a weak link. Keeping the strong guys around was smart.

Next week's preview looks great!

It has to be a genetic thing that makes the Hantz men coo coo for Cocoa Puffs. Brandon's meltdown was monumental, and it makes me wonder with some of the stuff he was saying, why did he even bother to agree to do the show again?

Here's an interesting interview with Probst that discusses what was going on behind the scenes of the meltdown.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...to-assist.html

Have you noticed Phillip's eyes? Hard to describe but his eyes look more animal than human, especially when he squints.

Poor Matt and Julia. They just have the unfortunate luck of having less numbers on the losing tribe. Personally, I would've kept Matt around for a while longer for strength and manpower. Julia contributed and tried but wasn't much in the strength and manpower departments.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Personally, I would've kept Matt around for a while longer for strength and manpower.
    Matt actually doesn't live too far from where I am. My mother works with someone who is supposedly of some family relation to him. He also belongs to some sort of gentleman's beard club that tried to recruit my brother, James Boba Fettfield, into their group not too long back. I think another one of the contestants, Reynold, is also from the local area.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

That's cool. I have Amazing Race teams from my area, but no Survivors.

I was sort of hoping Corrine would be able to take control, but thought it was great television to see her "get punched in the face". I'm really surprised that Phillip is still around, that he hasn't been turned on. It doesn't seem he treats others that well.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars