Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corrine made the age-old Survivor mistake of working it too hard, IMO. Working too many angles with too many people.

It's interesting that some of the favorites who were high-profiled on their seasons have gotten very little camera time so far. I'm speaking mainly of Eric and Brenda. Brenda used her feminine charms to her advantages during her season and now...hardly anything. Maybe she learned something and wants to fly under the radar.

Bold move on Malcolm and Eddie's part to play both hidden immunity idols at tribal. There's been times in the past were contestants have the idols and don't put them into play for various reasons. It will be interesting to see if they can keep momentum in their favor and get a few more votes on their side.

Phillip was entertaining but his time was numbered. He was too controlling and a little wacko.

As for Dawn's breakdown, two thoughts. I worked with an older gent years ago who had a partial and forgot it one day. He asked me to go to his house and get it. I did. I know it was embarassing for him, and I can only imagine how embarassing it was for Dawn, if anyone else other than Brenda found out. Also, her big mental block was day 28, the day she was voted out. She's crossed that block. She'll probably cry a few more times but at least she can say she's gone more than 28 days.

That was the best Tribal Council ever.

I don't quite understand why some of Phillips alliance had not turned on him sooner. Especially the way he continually said he wasn't the leader but still expected to be followed.

Great show!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I liked Malcolm from last season. This time, he played a different game. More cut-throat. He wanted to win more this time out, than last.

The double-elimination was good. Nothing personal against Reynold, but he was a strong player who'd been on the outs since the beginning. Now Andrea, nice blindside. She was working too many angles. Loved her 'what!?!' at tribal.

I truly felt sorry for Brenda. Here she did this grand gesture of allowing the other contestants to spend time with their families and eat, and then get voted off. She didn't have a hint of a blindside.

On the flip side, Brenda was a threat. She's played a quiet game up until now and she's won individual immunity at least once and could have done it again last night. I don't know if she could've gone all the way and won but Brenda was a true threat.

And it amazes me that you see no one foraging for food like they used to. No one goes out fishing, and there's a boat and fishing gear. Erik's crusade for coconuts was the first real effort in a long time.

WOW, what a season! I'm a Cochran fan, but never thought he'd win at the beginning of the season. Especially when you saw those sun-burnt feet on the first episode!

Face it: Cochran played the ultimate game. He knew the ins and outs and used them to his fullest advantage.

The state of the final game changed with Erik went out on medical. If not for that, Cochran would've been the next to go.
    Sherri was the biggest coats-tail player in the history of Survivor. I read an interview where she claims to have called the shots on Gota before the merge but it was never shown. Her big announcement of being a successful businesswoman at the final vote didn't help her case one bit.

Dawn should've fessed up to being more cut-throat and manipulative this time around, but she didn't. But really, at that stage of the game, would it have mattered? Probably not. As for Dawns breakdowns, she was a little over the top with them, yes, but maybe that was her way to release stress and frustration. Since none of us have played the game, how can we say we'd handle the stress of it all? They were amusing at times, and you had to keep tuning in each week to see what was next.

But these people tend to forget that, at some point, you're gonna have to turn on those in your alliance. It's not always unicorns and rainbows, people. Only one person can win. Some of the jury members were bitter.

Depending on when the show was filmed (based on the previous believe that the show wrapped around Christmas), Brenda might have been pregnant while on the island.