Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New He-Man

Thumbs up New He-Man

I have to say that I was looking at the pics from the up and coming He-man line, not the re-releases colletor editions. The newly scuplted line. They look awesome, incredible. I personally can't wait for these. I am running out of room in my house, and money. Star Wars and He-man will infest my house even further. I just wish we could get some new Thundercats line going, as well Indiana Jones.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

New Indy and new Thundercats, I wish! That really would be sweet, I can't tell ya how cool a super-articulated Lion-O would be. I hope you and I aren't the only ones hungering for those new figures.

I agree with you as well on the new He-Man figures, but I think I'm going to stick to just regular He-Man and Skeletor (and maybe the Deluxe Skeletor too, and some vehicles, and... ). I simply don't have the will to collect yet another cool line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Who's included in this line?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Where are the pictures of the new line?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

http://www.he-man.org/

There you go. They look incredible. And yes I wil be dishing out the money for all these figures.

Talking Zounds!

I never thought I'd say this, but even Trap-Jaw looks ultra-funky. I may have to adopt the Chinpokomon slogan for this line.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

As good as this line looks, I can think of four things that would make it better:

4. Cobra Khan
    3. Hordak
    2. Teela
    And the number one thing to make this line look even cooler:
    ORKO!!

Note: "Orko" should be shouted with the same overdramatic voice one uses to say the name, "Teek."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks for the link
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

No problem. I do have to say that I was wondering where Orko, Hordak, & Teela were, but I am assuming they will be in a later assortment.

Kewl.

JT and evenflow, you're not the only ones who would like to see Thundercats reborn. Of course does anybody even own the liscense anymore? Although I never had any as a kid I'd love to see an updated version of Panthro and Tygra.