Hybrid View

Article: Star Wars Boba Fett Pinball Trailer

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I downloaded the demo for this and the other 2 Star Wars pinball tables. Turns out Zen Pinball 2 is free because it comes with no tables, every table is a purchase. The demos are time and score limited, but honestly this one was a blast and I can fully see dropping $10 for the trio now (once I get my PSN account back in order).

I downloaded the Zen 2 also, but it came with one free game, a sword and sorcery game. I bout all 3 sw games... Boba Fett for my comp, and ESB and CW for my iPad. $1.99 ea for iPad. I've played ESB the most. Whenever I get a movie scene I choose option 2 for the surface attack. Having trouble downing the walker.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    I downloaded the Zen 2 also, but it came with one free game, a sword and sorcery game. I bout all 3 sw games... Boba Fett for my comp, and ESB and CW for my iPad. $1.99 ea for iPad. I've played ESB the most. Whenever I get a movie scene I choose option 2 for the surface attack. Having trouble downing the walker.
    It doesn't' surprise me that the ipad version gets a free table while the console versions don't - it's a lot easier for ipad users to get fed up with an app and get a different one.

I feel like Zen 2 is too fast compared to the Zen 1 tables, at least on the PS3. I still haven't bought the SW set yet, but I intend to.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It doesn't' surprise me that the ipad version gets a free table while the console versions don't - it's a lot easier for ipad users to get fed up with an app and get a different one.

I feel like Zen 2 is too fast compared to the Zen 1 tables, at least on the PS3. I still haven't bought the SW set yet, but I intend to.
    My brother came down this weekend and brought his PS3 here to get downloadable content (he doesn't have cable / internet / phone at home) and he downloaded the Zen2, then the SW demo's. they looked SOOO good on a big screen tv. And it was good to watch someone else play, so i could focus more on the board and scoreboard.

Just finished getting my new high score on ESB of 38m or so. That about doubled my old HS.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

The great part of PS3 Zen Pinball is the slowmotion button, where you can really see the boards without missing the action. I think they should put in a slider for permanent slow motion speeds, the game is WAY too fast IMO.

I gotta put $10 into my PSN account and get the full versions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.