2013 Exclusive Vintage Ships Biggs X-Wing Slave 1 TIE Interceptor

JT I figured you would know the answers
    I though the answers was posted in another area but couldn't find it. Maybe it was in the 2013 Toy fair coverage. What stores will the 3 vintage exclusive ships be at? I thought Target, Amazon and Toys R US? If so please list what stores the following will be at and a time frame of when in 2013.

Biggs X-Wing

Slave 1

TIE Interceptor

Steve covered this in his live notes, but they're on Facebook.

Amazon.com gets Slave I and the TIE Interceptor, while TRU gets Biggs' X-wing and the Republic Gunship, Target gets no vehicles but gets the birth of Vader set.

No dates or prices yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks JT, I knew you had the answers and could tell me where I read it on sirstevesguide. Thanks for the intell looking forward to all 3 ships.
    When you hear release dates and price lets us formites know. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by indyjones1981 View Post
    Thanks JT, I knew you had the answers and could tell me where I read it on sirstevesguide. Thanks for the intell looking forward to all 3 ships.
    When you hear release dates and price lets us formites know. Thanks again.
    Sure thing, and you're welcome.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hi-res Hasbro images of each one, loose and boxed, on RS:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...les_151998.asp

The X-wing looks so sharp on the packaged image and so mediocre on the loose image. If this comes looking like that at higher than $40, I'm going to be disappointed.

Slave I looks good except for the gimmicky guns, those should have been swappable.

TIE Interceptor looks same ol' same ol', the POTF2 wings yet again that sag and have ugly seams on the wing hubs. I still have no idea if I'll buy this, depends on the price I guess.

Biggs' X-Wing looks vintage. As in it looks like the '78 toy in all but the actual mold.

I can't help but laugh at how, unlike Kenner, Hasbro retires figures in less than a year, but they use them on vehicle packaging years later.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Are these the reduced size vehicles?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Are these the reduced size vehicles?
    No no, these are the exclusives, the Slave I is from the BMF-style line while the X-wing is the 3rd generation remold of the Power FX X-wing, and the TIE is the same TIE as ever.

Hopefully the Biggs X-wing will have a better wing-opening mechanism, as the Death Star Trench Run version was more limp than any previous versions. The TIE Interceptor is very similar to the 2009 Legacy Collection version, but with slightly different paint applications. At least it's a little different.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram