Article: Carrie Fisher To Return As Princess Leia In New Films

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm so jazzed that we have Leia and Han confirmed back, and Mark Hamill is already saying he's ready to be asked. I hope the script works. But honestly, as much talk as Fisher has about being old now, seeing her recently she's still full of life and energy, I can't wait to see what she brings to the screen.

I'll still wait for more confirmation here - after all, the "yes" could have been to whether she can answer the question, not to the question itself.

Still, if so, then this would be awesome. I trust that Arndt will write the characters well and use them appropriately. Carrie was probably funnier than I'd ever seen her last year at CVI so she's definitely still up for it. (Come to think of it, she needs to be in more movies in general.)

I want Kerri Russel as Jaina Fel

Her publicist said it was a joke, but Lucas himself stated that all three will be returning for EVII. (at least according to yahoo...)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Her publicist said it was a joke, but Lucas himself stated that all three will be returning for EVII. (at least according to yahoo...)
    I misread this at first as "all three will be returning for EVIL"!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Some jokes really require being made in person, I guess, and poor Palm Beach Illustrated for crowing only to have it turned that way. At least now it's for-real confirmed though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I misread this at first as "all three will be returning for EVIL"!
    Me too, that's hilarious!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.