Article: Showrunner Dave Filoni Looks Back on Clone Wars Season 5

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I always like the post-season wrap-ups like this one. And his lines at the end give me more hope that the show will return in some fashion or another - the fact that he says he's excited to share the news must mean it's good. I find it interesting that everyone's saying "stories" and the words "episodes" or "seasons" have not been mentioned - perhaps they'll cut the arcs into movies and release them online or on DVD?

I kinda hope they do come back but they don't keep the same story arcs only style of this last season. Do you realize we had NO clones or wars really this whole season? We had a single clone in the D-squad episode and tied it into the war, but it didn't play out like a clone war story; we also had clones on Coruscant during the finale story arc but they didn't seem to actually matter.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Reading those interviews it's hard not to like the guy. He's like a kid in a candy store. Like if one of us had his job. I'm tired of Clone Wars. I wanna see more of certain characters but I want to see rebellion or legacy era. Maybe even Obi-Wan training under Qui-Gon or the ten years between TPM and AOTC. Bringing back Darth Maul really made me roll my eyes because it takes away any impact TPM had going for it besides Anakin is discovered and Qui0Gon being a cool Jedi. But watching Palpatine take on the brothers, like he was merely playing with his food, that was the best! I'm glad they made it look so effortless instead of playing up any suspense that he would have difficulty handling two Sith/dark Jedi.