Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
That makes two of us. I surprised myself with the strong reaction I had to this news.

My son and I watch Clone Wars together every Saturday and now we can't.
Yes, I seriously think that Disney doesn't understand, or just doesn't care about the fact that for old fans and young, that Clone Wars was something that brought families together. I'll tell you that there is not one show on Disney that I'd sit and watch with my kids. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should turn my back on Star Wars as it has turned it's backs on us. After watching the season finale and the exit of Ahsoka I now truly believe that all this betrayal to the fans has been planned since long before season 5 began. I believe the last celebrations Clone Wars panels were full if lies and deception. I truly hope Filoni was out of the loop or if he was corraled into ending the season as is,but it's to hard to know for sure, especially with his guilt ridden message about what we may now expect for clone wars just after the season finale. I hope they at least follow through on that and are not using this Hope as another way to deceive us that Disney may quell outcry such as mine. These are dark times, I wish there was more we could do............