The Clone Wars series is finished aside from an unknown amount of "bonus content," and its accompanying animated line has released its last gasp in the form of a non-US wave of retools and repaints. At Celebration VI, the Hasbro Star Wars team said in their interview with me that they felt the time was right to bring the characters into the realistic style. So far, Hasbro has released three realistic figures based on the series (phase I Anakin and Obi-Wan, phase II Ahsoka) and announced plans for two more as part of the now-cancelled Legacy Collection (Mace and Rex, plus build-a-droids TC-70 and R8-B7), though it's unclear if those will still make it out in The Black Series.

Regardless of your opinion on the show or the animated line, the realistic style is now the only way to get any figures from The Clone Wars unless Lucasfilm/Disney decide to put the kibosh on them with the new films coming out. Speaking of figures being off-limits, I guess this means that micro-series figures are no longer off the table, though I don't know how many of those people still want (aside from maybe the ARC gunship pilot).

I don't need to see every single character revisited in the realistic style - not that that was going to happen anyway. (On the flip side, there are already tons of realistic versions of characters from the show, since many of them originated from the films or EU.) Be they realistic redos of animated figures or never before made at all, what realistic Clone Wars figures would you like to see? I've ordered mine into two categories, arranged by appearance in the show.

New Figures
*Tera Sinube
*Duchess Satine (any version)
*Admiral Trench (maybe with interchangeable cyborg parts)
*Aurra Sing ("Assassin" look - simple repaint of 2012 figure)
*Father
*Son
*Daughter
*ARC Trooper Fives
*Garnac (Trandoshan Hunter)
*Captain Ackbar
*General Pong Krell
*Pre Vizsla (Season Four/Five)
*Rako Hardeen - Obi-Wan head should either be included or be able to fit
*Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter) - includes mask and cloak
*Boba Fett ("Bounty" look)
*C-21 Highsinger
*Darth Maul (v1 - spider legs)
*Saw Gerrera
*Steela Gerrera
*Huyang
*Gungi
*D-Squad (say what you will about the episodes, these easy repaints would look cool, especially with the "warning" tape)
*Bo-Katan
*Darth Maul (v3 - normal legs)
*Lom (Pyke drug lord)
*Ziton Moj (Black Sun)
*Obi-Wan Kenobi (Mandalorian Disguise)
*Mandalorian Supercommando (Maul-style armor)

Animated-to-Realistic Remakes
*Asajj Ventress (first outfit)
*Plo Koon with wrist gauntlets - interchangeable to go from Jedi Council symbol to Wolfpack symbol
*Kit Fisto with wrist gauntlets
*Commander Cody (Phase I)
*Cad Bane (maybe - the second version could straddle the animated/realistic line)
*Commander Wolffe with all three removable helmets
*Savage Opress with interchangeable cybernetic arm
*Captain Rex (Phase II)
*Darth Maul (v2 - chicken legs - reuse Comic Pack body with new/existing head)