Which realistic Clone Wars figures would you like to see?

The Clone Wars series is finished aside from an unknown amount of "bonus content," and its accompanying animated line has released its last gasp in the form of a non-US wave of retools and repaints. At Celebration VI, the Hasbro Star Wars team said in their interview with me that they felt the time was right to bring the characters into the realistic style. So far, Hasbro has released three realistic figures based on the series (phase I Anakin and Obi-Wan, phase II Ahsoka) and announced plans for two more as part of the now-cancelled Legacy Collection (Mace and Rex, plus build-a-droids TC-70 and R8-B7), though it's unclear if those will still make it out in The Black Series.

Regardless of your opinion on the show or the animated line, the realistic style is now the only way to get any figures from The Clone Wars unless Lucasfilm/Disney decide to put the kibosh on them with the new films coming out. Speaking of figures being off-limits, I guess this means that micro-series figures are no longer off the table, though I don't know how many of those people still want (aside from maybe the ARC gunship pilot).

I don't need to see every single character revisited in the realistic style - not that that was going to happen anyway. (On the flip side, there are already tons of realistic versions of characters from the show, since many of them originated from the films or EU.) Be they realistic redos of animated figures or never before made at all, what realistic Clone Wars figures would you like to see? I've ordered mine into two categories, arranged by appearance in the show.

New Figures
    *Tera Sinube
    *Duchess Satine (any version)
    *Admiral Trench (maybe with interchangeable cyborg parts)
    *Aurra Sing ("Assassin" look - simple repaint of 2012 figure)
    *Father
    *Son
    *Daughter
    *ARC Trooper Fives
    *Garnac (Trandoshan Hunter)
    *Captain Ackbar
    *General Pong Krell
    *Pre Vizsla (Season Four/Five)
    *Rako Hardeen - Obi-Wan head should either be included or be able to fit
    *Asajj Ventress (Bounty Hunter) - includes mask and cloak
    *Boba Fett ("Bounty" look)
    *C-21 Highsinger
    *Darth Maul (v1 - spider legs)
    *Saw Gerrera
    *Steela Gerrera
    *Huyang
    *Gungi
    *D-Squad (say what you will about the episodes, these easy repaints would look cool, especially with the "warning" tape)
    *Bo-Katan
    *Darth Maul (v3 - normal legs)
    *Lom (Pyke drug lord)
    *Ziton Moj (Black Sun)
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi (Mandalorian Disguise)
    *Mandalorian Supercommando (Maul-style armor)

Animated-to-Realistic Remakes
    *Asajj Ventress (first outfit)
    *Plo Koon with wrist gauntlets - interchangeable to go from Jedi Council symbol to Wolfpack symbol
    *Kit Fisto with wrist gauntlets
    *Commander Cody (Phase I)
    *Cad Bane (maybe - the second version could straddle the animated/realistic line)
    *Commander Wolffe with all three removable helmets
    *Savage Opress with interchangeable cybernetic arm
    *Captain Rex (Phase II)
    *Darth Maul (v2 - chicken legs - reuse Comic Pack body with new/existing head)
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I don't want to sound like a smartass, but am curious: would you count figures based on the Tartakovsky micro-series? Because some Nelvaan Mutants are way the heck overdue.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yup, I mentioned the micro-series in the second paragraph, ya doof. Their stance was that Lucasfilm wanted them to focus on the new Clone Wars series instead of the old one (even though we got a wave of micro-series figures right as the CGI series launched), and while I assume the focus will shift to Episode VII in two years, I still hope we can get more figures from this era.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I was going to say none at all, but Pre Vizsla and Bo-Katan might be good. That's it for me though, I have a lot of realistic figures that fill my Clone Wars needs already.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well I am still waiting on Rex, but top of my list after that would be Pre Vizsla. Though admittedly the "Mandalorian Supercommando (Maul-style armor)" from your list would also be interesting.

Not listed that I would probably be interested in would be Hondo Ohnaka and particularly the Jedi Temple Guards,
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

The Jedi Temple Guards would be on my list too. I was only thinking of figures Hasbro did in the animated line converting over, but they didn't do them so I don't think of them. But it's a good call out and I think I'd buy a pair of 'em.

Hondo sounds interesting realistic, but I'd have to see the finished product before deciding because it seems like something they could get very wrong if they misinterpreted elements.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I want all 12 Trandoshan Hunters from the season 3 finale. That's about it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I have no plans to get Clone Wars figures in the realistic style.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.