Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Return of the Jedi AT-AT Toy R US Exclusive Spotted Out West

Has anyone seen the ROTJ AT-AT in your neck of the woods yet? I see on rebelscum they have reports of it in San Diego and Las Vegas Toys R Us. Cost is $129.99. I live in Ohio and have not seen it yet at Toy R US and it is not listed on the toysrus website yet.

I'm waiting for it to show up on the website. The nearest TRU is over 150 miles away for me.

Wow, I must be really out of the loop. I saw it in the Redlands, CA, TRU on Friday, but forgot all about it until you started this thread.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I'm waiting for it to show up on the website. The nearest TRU is over 150 miles away for me.
    Well whaddya know, it showed up today! The description is vague and there's no picture but the item numbers are correct. And it's currently free shipping on orders of $79 or more.

When I called last week about this, none of the stores in my area had them, but I'm sure they'll be here shortly if they're not already.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Wow, I must be really out of the loop. I saw it in the Redlands, CA, TRU on Friday, but forgot all about it until you started this thread.
    It's easy to forget - it was supposed to come out last October, and it didn't seem that people were excessively thrilled about this one. But it's also pretty much the only new Hasbro item coming out from now until Fall.

Endor AT-AT is listed on TRU.com, but its only available to ship to stores.

Just bought mine this morning. Great piece. Now I have the regular blue box, ESB & now the ROTJ. Can't wait for X-Wing, Slave 1 & Tie Interceptor.

I picked one up at TRU yesterday. I didn't get to mess around with it very long, but I really like the paint job aside from the splotchy feet, which look significantly less detailed than the item on the box. It's a little darker than the ESB version, closer to the recent Kmart AT-ST, and as they mentioned at one of last year's conventions, the battle damage stickers have been replaced by paint apps that look much better.

I just saw one on E-Bay. $229.00 plus $38.00 shipping. Uh, o.k. Glad I found it at TRU.

TRU.com has these available to ship to home now. Just placed an order for one.

Got mine today. A little warning, it arrived without being in any kind of shipping box. They just slapped the UPS stickers on it and sent it off. Fortunately, the stickers came off without tearing off the surface of the box. Its a little beat up, but I think I'll keep it.