Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Clone War Favorites

I know they're is the Trailer Thread. But I want to know what was your favorite shot/scene from the new trailer. I loved seeing the Republic Assault Ships dropping into the Arena and shooting Battle Droids. Or the cool holographs of Obi-Wan first talking through the wind or fighting Jango at point blank range. Seeing Anakin jump out the speeder and free-falling so very cool. Man there is so much cool stuff to see and I want to know what was YOUR favorite one, or if you're like me and don't have one (there is so much to go around)...

PLEASE, POST WHAT YOU THINK...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

One of two...

Oddly, despite complaints from many of the "wooden" acting, two lines struck me the hardest(although it sorta felt like winning a BIG lottery watching it IMHO)- either Jango (finally we hear his voice!!) saying "they'll perform well", or the line from dooku about" Join me Obi wan, and we'll beat the sith together". KILLER!! Favourite shots- any of the Clone Army scenes- such a completely different angle than the quieter "approach" scenes from TPMs trailers, no doubt due to the human-ness of the troops themselves, and the desperation of the last frenetic scenes of the film. Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I hear ya, Mabudon. Count Dooku trying to suduce Obi-Wan was a jaw-dropping shock, never heard anything about it before. One other thing that i was surpirsed with was how GL panned around the battlefield, very much like another blockbuster film from December.

My favorite action shot so far is Anakin fight the Count with two lightsabers, but the more I watch it, the more likely I'll change my mind over and over again...

My favorite scenes would have to be the Obi Wan/Jango dialogue, the holo of Obi, and the rain duel between them on Kamino.
    Also liked Dooku's Solar Sailer ship (with the big opening "fan" like apparatus) in space.
    Ani w/the 2 sabers vs Dooku and the countless arena battle scenes.
    Also Mace, Yoda, and Obi Wan in the Jedi Temple (where Yoda hovers in the chair).
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I love any shot of the battle between the Droid army and the Clones. All those wicked new vehicles are gonna make great toys!!! :happy:

Dooku's sailship was great, too.

The asteroid shots. This asteroid field is going to make the one in ESB look boring.

Plus, all the other shots from the trailer!

What about Anakin jumping way up into the air, spinning around LightSaber drawn in the Droid Factory. So very, very cool...

Thumbs up clone war favorite

Just the sheer intensity of the final battle shots. Jedi bodies being assaulted from every direction...the sheer chaos was mind-numbing...to think these guardians of peace and justice are fending off laser strikes with just lightsabers. WOW!!!I hope the movie is edited half as good as the trailer. But Obi vs. Jango has got to be up there. You go Ewan!

I was alittle disapointed that Jango and Obi-Wan's fight was toned down plus Jango and Mace fight was left out (accept one shot of Mace with Jango barely in frame) but what I really wanted to see and was left out was Anakin going insane on a group of Tusken Raider at night...

Can anyone venture a guess as to what was going on with Padme toward the end, when she has a blaster in hand and she seems to be bouncing? Is she riding something? A beast . . vehicle . . . Anakin's shoulders . . .

Some of my favorites:

Jango / Obi-Wan's introduction, Geonosians moving toward arena through that dark hallway, Palps speaking to Anakin, so many others

I like the cut of Anakin hopping in that speeder and then later on when he jumps out. I like that show of carelessness. Reckless is he

Several things really jumped out for me.

Palpatine's office -- with that ridiculously long and curvy window was truly out of this world. I just loved the look of this set. The colors, the furniture. Very cool. Very Star Wars.

The Astroid chase scene looks great as well. CGI really works well for ships and space stuff.

Also, I'm stoked we get to see more of the senate.