Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question So has anyone found Bo Shek?

So has anyone found the Bo Shek wave yet at WM or TRU? I have found the Preview figs, but no Bo Shek wave. Is the street date the 16th like the preview figs were supposed to be or what? What is the story from the people who realy know (Sir Steves Guide Patrons).

Nope...

There have been NO figures from the Bo Shek wave as far as I can tell. It seems like the on-line vendors all have the inseide track on this one. I picked up the R4-M9 from one straight away. I am actaully waiting to see if the wave actually hits the stores before I buy the others. I heard the paint applications on these figures was absolutely embarassing. I really don't want to order a BoShek and find he's been painted by someone with a brush attached to their nose!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Well, neither I nor my Oklahoma bretheren (sans those that online ordered ) have found this wave yet. I wish it'd hurry up though
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I found the preview set but I haven't seen the FX-7 or Bo Shek wave in Georgia...I guess I keep missing them.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Could they have been recalled due to bad quality? Everyone says that the paint jobs are poo so it could be that shipments were halted. Maybe Hasbro does have quality control after all.

Yeah I know I'm British and this is just found US section, but we haven't had them over here so i thought some cross referencing might be in order. If no-ones seen any then the recall idea isn't so far fetched....... Or maybe they're set for release on the 16th alongside the oficial release of the preview wave? Who knows??????????

Who knows. They might have recalled them, like Jargo mentioned.
    Of course if they do that then they will be even more collectible because of their rarity.
    Even if the paint jobs are poor on them, I will buy them if I am lucky enough to get them.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Add to the Bo Shek wave the AT-ST, Tie Bomber, and Snowspeeder. The release dates for these puppies keep on getting pushed back further and further. When the preview figures are released we better see these along with them.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Things have been pretty bare in the Central FL area, but the FX wave has come it, somewhat. Also, a friend found the AT-ST set as TRU today. But alas, no BoShek. That's why I ordered mine, received them and then promptly opened them. Rare or not, I could really care. They'll suffocate in those bubbles!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Originally posted by JangoFett96
    Who knows. They might have recalled them, like Jargo mentioned.
    Of course if they do that then they will be even more collectible because of their rarity.
    Even if the paint jobs are poor on them, I will buy them if I am lucky enough to get them.
    I doubt they got recalled. Hasbro never recalled any of the paint variations of any previously released figure. They will sell whatever they make just to make money. They just haven't produced as many because of all the EP II stuff they are focusing on.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

BoShek wave

I just found the BoShek wave at my local Wal-Mart in Oklahoma City this morning.