Hybrid View

Article: Star Wars Theme Park Possible, Disney Says

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I want that snowspeeder-around-the-AT-AT-ride with laser tag features for all the passengers to earn proficiency scores on - while some sit backwards as the tail-gunner! And a part on the ride underground, with ice caves, wampas, and probots is essential!

The roller coaster around the AT-AT should likely be the tallest section of the theme park. And it should be the first thing - and signature thing - that they build!

Maybe they could make plans to do a walk-through tour of the AT-AT set up to its EU / movie specifications (including a double-speeder bike bay and a cockpit access hatch where you can view friends flying around you on the snowspeeder roller-coaster ride) but the coaster has to be the first thing ever built!

Hoth is not always my favorite thing about the SW movies. In fact, it gets cliche because everybody likes ESB so much and I like finding my own thing - like awesome tours with Jocasta Nu around a reproduction of the Jedi library where people can read Incom's, Kuat Drive Yards, and Sienar Fleet System's financial reports.

But the dang AT-AT battle roller coaster ride is essential, essential, essential.

I'm not sure I made myself clear. I may have to post the line above again.