Hybrid View

A Man Was Swallowed By A Hippopautimus!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

This is so awesome! I have some people eaten by animals in my novels, but not a hippopautimus.

I'm going to have to do a future story set in Africa or at a zoo or something.

This survivor of a hippo's dinner menu has some great and insightful descriptives of what it was like for him so I don't have to experience that part of it in order to write about it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I remember reading a story about a "little-person" circus performer getting unintentionally swallowed by a yawning hippo during an acrobatics routine. They were not able to get him out in time to save his life, though. It's one of those tragic stories where you really have to struggle to keep yourself from laughing.

Anyways, I'm not even 100% sure that it's true, but I have heard from several different sources that hippos are very dangerous animals.

Yes they are.

And well this is tragic it is funny as well and I would like to find out if anyone's ever been swallowed by a porcupine.

As it would be so impossible to imagine it is why I want to research this.

It gave me an idea for a story about a giant flying porcupine.

In my absolutely ridiculous plot, an experiment like the one that created the Incredible Hulk create this creature.

It can shoot its quills and people stuck by it start to develop chest bursting porcupines. Upon maturity these porcupines can fly as well.

I am trying to take something so ridiculous and make it realistic that it is both ridiculous and stupid but it would grab your attention anyway.

My novels are very realistic and possible and based in reality. It is fun to even imagine writing about something so crazy and stupid. In fact if I could find a reason for them to be pink flying porcupines it would be better!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, I thought we had an unspoken agreement that none of us would start threads about Slick's Mom anymore.
    Tommy, close your eyes.