Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    The teaser trailer for Rebels has been officially released. Looks good for what it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1_F7zg4B30

The official Star Wars Rebels teaser trailer from Lucasfilm gives viewers their first look at the upcoming animated series' visual style, which is heavily influenced by the work of original Star Wars concept artist Ralph McQuarrie. Star Wars Rebels takes place between Star Wars: Episode III and IV, a time period previously unexplored on-screen, as the Empire cements its power and a rebellion begins to form. The highly anticipated show, executive produced by Dave Filoni, Simon Kinberg, and Greg Weisman, is coming Fall 2014 to Disney XD.
    Can't wait. Sad to see the end of Clone Wars, but this looks like it'll be fun on the bun.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It took me twice as long to read that description as it did to watch the teaser!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hmm, it's hard to gauge much of anything from that all-too-brief trailer, but I like the brush strokes that appear in the space background - it's a nice carryover from TCW. Not sure why they mention the Jedi, as I wonder how much of them we'll see in this show. But the mirroring of the ANH opening shot likely shows how this series will lean more towards the OT. Anyway, there will be a panel showing new art at NYCC soon, so finally we'll have some more to go on.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Its hard to be impressed by something that I basically saw in the opening scene of Family Guy Blue Harvest.

However, It does give me some hope for the new show.

I just hope they don't make Vader look like a fool like they did to Grevious and Dooku.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

New info from NYCC on StarWars.Com. Including a new video and a video tease of one of the baddies.

http://starwars.com/news/nycc-2013-m...rs-rebels.html
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    New info from NYCC on StarWars.Com. Including a new video and a video tease of one of the baddies.

http://starwars.com/news/nycc-2013-m...rs-rebels.html
    ugh... Another dark jedi? How many of these did Vader employ?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

ALL OF THEM! Palpatine and his buddies had a "evil clumsy losers" internship opening at every jobs fair.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A commercial with a rapping llama confirms that Star Wars Rebels will air on Saturday mornings next year. There's no need to subject yourself to the commercial - the only SW content is a crude animation applied to 2D images we've already seen of the Ghost and some Imperial ships. But now we know it's following in TCW's Season Five footsteps on Saturdays.

Rapping llama?

OMG OMG OMG AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Groove Bricks revealed information for a few 2014 Lego sets, including these two related to Star Wars Rebels:

Phantom (75048) – 234 pieces

Take on evil Imperial forces in The Phantom with opening cockpit, 2-way spring-loaded shooter, rear cargo compartment and more.

Fly The Phantom into battle against the evil Empire!

Join the Rebel resistance against the evil Empire in The Phantom attack shuttle, as seen in the exciting Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Place young Rebel hero Ezra Bridger in the detachable cockpit and store his cadet helmet and blaster in the carg
    Fly The Phantom into battle against the evil Empire!

The Ghost (75053) – 929 pieces

Pilot The Ghost with 2 cockpits, 360-degree rotating gun turret, spring-loaded shooters, detachable escape pods, Holocron and more.

Join the Rebel heroes aboard The Ghost!

Get ready to battle the Empire with the Rebel heroes’ awesome starship – The Ghost – as seen in the thrilling Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Stay on course with Rebel minifigures in the two cockpits and put Zeb on patrol in the 360-degree rotating
    Join the Rebel heroes aboard The Ghost!
    So of course the pertinent thing to take away here is that two of the characters will be named Ezra Bridger and Zeb (unless it was transcribed incorrectly, of course). I find "Zeb" to be close to Zev Senesca, so maybe it'll actually be a young Zev? Eh, probably not. But still, I remember the Lego sets revealing some info about The Clone Wars several months ahead of time due to marketing materials, so I'm sure they'll provide us with some meatier information soon.