Hybrid View

Happy Birthday Tycho's Kidney!!!

Hope you have a good one little buddy. I'd ask you to blow out the birthday candles, but somehow I don't think anyone wants moist cake.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Wow, I can't say that I miss my old kidney much, but wouldn't Tycho's kidney's birthday be on February third, the day he took up new life in a younger person?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Wow, I can't say that I miss my old kidney much, but wouldn't Tycho's kidney's birthday be on February third, the day he took up new life in a younger person?
    But that would be kind of like you or I saying our birthdays change every time we move to a new address.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I just saw this thread.

I am always thankful to BobaFrett for my very life!

Meanwhile I celebrate the transplant anniversary (February 3, annually) and BobaFrett's birthday (every May).

My birthday's in December of course, and is when I mark my own "personal New Year." I'm lucky that I have them post-onset-of-original- kidney-failure.

The anniversary might be my "re-birthday." But it's celebrated by both of us anyway. I think we've both just called it the transplant's anniversary.

The kidney actually gets one year older on BobaFrett's birthday.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.