Talking "What is The Matrix?"

"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

The droid and Mace both have nice detailing, but this picture makes me not want to put Mace's open hand anywhere near Padme.

Pervert Windu. Coming soon.

Is that a magnet in the droid gun as well, or just a screw?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

No clue, but...

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    Is that a magnet in the droid gun as well, or just a screw?
    Gauging from your comments before that last line... I'd say "screw".
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Looks more like a magnet, although why in the bottom of the gun, who knows. Look at the Battle Droid's pack, they filled in the little hole that used to hold the blaster, and they didn't fill it in all that well either.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Damn, after seeing that up close pic Im dissapointed cause it seems Mace will be stuck forever in that crucified pose. Some people said he might have ball joint articulation but from the looks of it I doubt thats the case.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

You're right, you can't really see any ball joints in that picture. I'm still hoping though...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

This Mace figure has what I like to call, the 'Stop in the Name of Love' hand pose. Haha!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I dont like this Mace figure, i hope that a better one comes out.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I agree. He is far too scene specific.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

The basic one has good articulation and pose but has that screaming facial expression. I guess Ill have to buy both and switch their heads.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.