Hybrid View

NECA 3.75" Lone Ranger Figures

Anyone hear anything on the NECA Lone Ranger 3.75" figures/horses that were shown at Toy Fair back in February? Nothing is on the NECA website for these figures. Sure they have the other Lone Ranger items on it but not these. Did they get cancelled or not picked up? They looked great. The horses looked awesome. Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.

Those weren't 1/18th 3.75" figures, those were 7" figures and 1/4 scale, the giant 18-inch 1/4 scale figures made the 7"ers look like tiny SW figures, but the card says 7" and 1/4 scale figures http://photos.actionfigs.com/neca/p80099-neca.html and here's another look http://www.figures.com/gallery/data/...m/DSCN1490.JPG
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hi JT,

Thanks for the clarification. I am totally bummed. This would of been a great action figure line in 3.75" scale. Not interested in the 7" figures. I think that fooled a lot of people as you can do a Google search for NECA 3.75" Lone Ranger figures and you get a bunch of results back saying that those were 3.75" figures. (Websites that reported the LR 3.75" line toynewsi.com, imperialholocron.com, hisstank.com, actionfigurepics.com etc. could be more but those were the first few back in the results)

Those horses pictured (Silver & Scout) look great in the pics from Toy Fair. Are the horses in the scale of/for the 7" figures to ride?

As always you are the man with all the info needed. Next time I have any question and are not sure I am coming to you first. You are a valuable resources. You should go work for the TIA=Toys Intelligence Agency kinda of like the CIA=Central Intelligence Agency LOL . Thanks again for the clarification. I think many people were under the impression NECA was doing a 3.75" line of figures for the new Lone Ranger movie. Hey at least I know now. My wallet will not be as light since I do not have to buy them since no 3.75" figures are being made LOL .

JT,
    Some other websites are saying NECA is doing 3.75" scale figures for the DVD/Blu Ray release. Have you heard anything on that? Not sure that is accurate based on what you said. Any info. you hear. Would be great if you can share. Thanks again.

Hi JT,

I reached out to NECA via email and heard back from them. Leonardo Saraceni is the press contact for NECA and he responded to my email about the LR 3.75” action figures. Here is what he said to me and I can forward the email if need be. He confirmed 3.75" figures.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We showcased our 3 3/4” line at NY Toy Fair in February, along with the 7” and the scale lines. You may find several pics online for more details.

The 7” line is currently available and the scale will reach store shelves in 2-3 weeks. We havent made details about the 3 3/4 “ schedule public yet, but keep an eye on our facebook or twitter for more info.

Any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Leo S.

Good job getting that info, that explains why those figures looked so small, they were that small and had no signage (and the 7" weren't in the display? I guess?).

It's a very confusing situation, I will try to inquire next month at SDCC if we don't hear anything.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Good job getting that info, that explains why those figures looked so small, they were that small and had no signage (and the 7" weren't in the display? I guess?).

It's a very confusing situation, I will try to inquire next month at SDCC if we don't hear anything.

Thanks JT. Glad I could help. Hope we hear something via facebook/twitter before SDCC.