6" Anakin press image, um... what is going on here?

Steve's going to have that press image up in a few minutes, but I just saw it, and it's such a weird figure, the upper body is kinda skinny, and the head has big lips and noodley hair and a really odd grimace, like he just let loose a Dark Side fart.

The good thing is that the saber is right on the money, and his belt has a true prequel-era disk holster instead of just a plug-in hole.

EDIT: here it is - http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/hasbro/p46990-hasbro.html

I wonder if it'll come with a second, normal portrait head.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow, that's a real turd. I think the skinniness is an illusion since his upper body is just rotated strangely, but that head makes him look like Chunk from The Goonies made love to a Cabbage Patch Doll. Since other figures in this line have been seemingly altered from the promo images to the production pieces (at the very least, Maul's face looks better to me in person), I hope they get this one right.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Good Sith lord! Somehow, I recall 1980s-era Weird Al looking like that.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Wow, that's a real turd. I think the skinniness is an illusion since his upper body is just rotated strangely, but that head makes him look like Chunk from The Goonies made love to a Cabbage Patch Doll. Since other figures in this line have been seemingly altered from the promo images to the production pieces (at the very least, Maul's face looks better to me in person), I hope they get this one right.
    Ha! Your description is cruelly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Good Sith lord! Somehow, I recall 1980s-era Weird Al looking like that.
    Now you're just being nasty to Weird Al! Still, yeah, it is that same jheri curl style he was rockin' back in the day. Get this Ani some glasses and an accordion, stat!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd rather have a statuette of Chunk making love to a Cabbage Patch Doll. Is that wrong of me?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd rather have a statuette of Chunk making love to a Cabbage Patch Doll. Is that wrong of me?
    Since you have already made 2 children, I will say "I guess not."