Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will buy

(1) Toyrn Farr
    (2) Darth Plageuis
    (2) Merumeru

The Luke Dagobah should be like a Han Bespin: with Luke's tan Bespin jacket open, displaying his green muscle shirt underneath.

His figure has never been made this way before.

They could do this with softgoods, but an original all-plastic figure would be purchase-worthy for me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    There was the version from the rare Treachery on Saleucami battle pack, which was then re-released in Saga Legends and repainted with less battle damage as a generic Saleucami trooper in TLC. So really there's only been one Neyo.
    Feels like there's been a bunch by being the same one over and over.

Jansen came out in an Evolutions set in 2008, so your prayers have been answered five years ago.
    I didn't say I wanted a rat-faced little jerk from a 1940s gangster flick.

Word is that this might actually be crispy Anakin. A version with a medical capsule and better paint would be killer.
    That would be interesting, but kind of suuuuuper limited.

JTA later revealed that this list was all from Walmart's computers, so it seems pretty legit.
    WM computers occasionally have very early data from plans that never materialize, but lends credence at least.

ROTS 3D was announced last August at CVI for a Fall 2013 release, and it takes 12-18 months to plan and release a figure, so I assume they were at least working on several ROTS figures for the then-planned 3D release that they just decided to release here anyway. The 3D releases were only cancelled in January, so the figures would have been pretty far along in development at that point. Obviously their other plans for ROTS 3D are still evident in the lava packaging (dictated by LFL, but still) and things like the Birth of Vader set and Class II Ani and Obi starfighters, not to mention the new Saga Legends line that so far has included only AOTC and ROTS figures.
    That's publicly though, and the writing was on the wall that things weren't going well with the AOTC pushback.

You said you don't really want Vizam, but I still display the old skiffs and one of them needs a pilot, so he would be my first choice. Yotts Oren would be a good choice as well, and so would the orange-and-blue-clad Weequay. The remaining ones are humans, which seem fairly unlikely to varying degrees.
    Vizam isn't a new character, I was asking about a new one. We already have a Vizam figure to go with your old skiff, after all. So Yotts Orren would be new, although it feels very soon after Wooof which is an extremely similar design, that's why I guess he doesn't come to mind. The pirate outfit Weequay, I guess so, seems really backgroundy and repetitive though considering we got 2 new Weequays in the last 2 years, so that's why it doesn't jump to mind.

JTA also listed a Theed Hangar Pilot. If it isn't a black or female pilot, then I don't know why they would bother so soon after Ric Oliι and the generic white pilot didn't exactly fly off the shelves - especially since their ship was almost impossible to obtain and only now showing up at discount retailers.
    Showing up at discount retailers? I saw that 1 report, are there any others?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    If it's the same A-Wing Pilot that they showed last year, based on the 2007 Tycho figure, then it's a pass for me.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    FlyGuy lists even more new figures, all of which are confirmed to be under the Black Series UPC:

Episode IV TIE Pilot
    Episode III Saesee Tiin
    Episode III Clone Pilot Jag
    Episode III 212th Clone Trooper
    Episode III Galactic Marine
    Episode III Emperor Palpatine
    Episode III Clone Trooper 327th

The site also lists an AT-RT with Clone, but apparently it shows up as an AMP'D product, though I thought that line was cancelled.

Anyway, the TIE Pilot and 212th Clone Trooper were supposed to be out in LC2, so it's not surprising to see them here (though hopefully they will have fixed the error of the missing Imperial symbol on the TIE Pilot or done something to make him new).

Saesee Tiin pegwarmed hard the last time he was out - that was probably due to them repacking the ROTS figure for three years straight, and he hasn't been available on a single card since 2008 (aside from the rare TCW version), so hopefully he will do well.

Jag will undoubtedly be a repaint of last year's Odd Ball, which was in turn based off a figure from the Evolutions set that looked an awful lot like Jag. Despite the similarities, there are some differences between the helmets, so it will be good to get a proper version of Plo's assassin.

This line is already getting very clone-heavy, but updates to the Galactic Marine and 327th Star Corps troopers should be cool.

I wonder which version of Palpatine it will be? Maybe a super-articulated version from the office duel, or a revised one from the formation of the Empire? Both have been requested by people fairly often.
    That list sounds awful, just terrible, the exact same problems that plagued TVC and TLC, super repetitive. That list is a buzzkill for me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If it were only true:

TPM: black Naboo Royal Security
    ....... Captain Panaka removeable hat, cloth skirt so he can sit, working holster
    ........Tey How
    AOTC: Padme Senator (Palpatine's office)
    ........Rogwa Woodrata (Separatist Council)
    ........Cliegg Lars
    ROTS: Destroyer Droid (clear deflector shield - not blue)
    ..........Bail Organa Senate scene
    ..........(fat) Polis Masan
    ANH: Tzzzvvvttt
    .........Arliel Shlos
    .........Han Solo Ceremony (correct version)
    ESB: Luke Dagobah (open Bespin jacket version)
    .......Bespin Security with Fu Man Chu mustache
    ........Cloud Car Pilot (black ethnic variation)
    ROTJ: Frozzic
    .........Taym den Garn
    ..........Yoda spirit (realistic not-blue version)
    Exp.U: Zayne Carrick
    ..........Nomi Sunrider
    .........Darth Caedus
    CW (realistic? would suck if not animated style, but if it had to be...): Riff Tamsen
    .................................................. ..............................................: Zombie Nightsister
    .................................................. ...............................................: Trandoshan Hunter

I mean these are just quick off-the-top-of-my-head ideas.

I could go on. But the "Legends Line" or whatever they call it could have...

Maul
    Obi-Wan
    Anakin
    Battle Droid (some kind)
    Dooku
    Clone (some kind)
    Vader
    Emperor (some kind)
    Luke
    Han
    Chewie
    R2
    Stormtrooper (some kind)

- most of the line staples like "Batman" would be to his line (while I'm looking for 30-seconds of screen time Judge, Ficonni Defense Attorney, and League of Shadows warrior obscure figures - if I collected Batman) to keep the intense collectors interested.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Vizam isn't a new character, I was asking about a new one. We already have a Vizam figure to go with your old skiff, after all. So Yotts Orren would be new, although it feels very soon after Wooof which is an extremely similar design, that's why I guess he doesn't come to mind. The pirate outfit Weequay, I guess so, seems really backgroundy and repetitive though considering we got 2 new Weequays in the last 2 years, so that's why it doesn't jump to mind.
    Oops, I meant Vedain, not Vizam. I guess if Nikto naming conventions have to be screwy and confusing, they might as well be screwy and confusing all around.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Showing up at discount retailers? I saw that 1 report, are there any others?
    They've been showing up at Gordman's and Tuesday Morning from what I've seen. I believe TJ Maxx as well, though I'm not sure. I've only really checked Gordman's so far and while one story was empty, another had the other two vehicles from this case, so they have definitely been getting out there.

I have not seen them at Tuesday Morning, but I'll keep my eyes open for anyone who's looking for them. I think they're pretty unevenly distributed around the country.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Any signs of more CW Mandalorian Gunships?

I got one with the Jedi Starfighter. I like it and decided I could get one more I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Any signs of more CW Mandalorian Gunships?

I got one with the Jedi Starfighter. I like it and decided I could get one more I suppose.
    Nope - it seems that the Mando Gunship pretty much came and went with the TRU two-for-one sale last November.

It's a waste for Hasbro to tool up those smaller version of the ships and I don't think they're selling because I see them in clearance sales.

I realize that does not mean that new class two vehicles mold in the original size will sell. But it doesn't mean they won't either.

I would think Hasbro would make them at the original size if that market was still viable for them.

Maybe they were losing money earlier on and that's why they made a sort of too many Jedi Starfighter to turn us off.

It wasn't intentional just cost saving to repaint it and put it in a different box.

They do this with transformers regularly.

But painting general Grievous's wheel bike red and saying it was a shock Troopers wouldn't work.

Probably. But they did not use those old molds like the wheel bike and recirculate them.

That's less money than tooling a new vehicle the more money than repainting a mold currently in production