JediTempleArchives is reporting with a rumor list that the ever-excitable Paul says is the real deal.

*Vizam
*Darth Plageuis
*Stormtrooper (Episode IV)
*Clone Trooper (41st Legion)
*Commander Neyo
*Merumeru
*Mace Windu (The Clone Wars)
*Luke Skywalker (Jedi Training)
*Yoda (Jedi Training)
*Wedge Antilles (Snowspeeder Outfit)
*Darth Vader (Episode III)
*Snowtrooper
*Toryn Farr

The ROTS-themed figures make sense in the wake of the cancelled 3D release - two more clone updates in the gray-patterned 41st Legion trooper and another crack at Neyo, prominent Wookiee warrior Merumeru, Darth Plagueis, and the first ROTS Vader since 2005. If true, I would be excited to see a more-articulated Wookiee warrior this time around.

Vizam would be the first figure from the 1998 POTF2 skiff guards cinema scene to finally get a resculpt. I would have preferred a never-before-made skiff guard instead, but this should be cool.

A new Dagobah Luke and Yoda would be awesome, and so would a snowspeeder Wedge. I hope Toryn Farr finally makes it out, since people have been asking about her forever. I'm not sure what a new snowtrooper would bring to the table after the already-awesome VTAC version, but maybe this will be a commander or a version with ball-jointed legs, either of which would be very welcome.