Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    The lack of Jawas on any rumor list disturbs me greatly.

Them little buggers could make me break down and buy a 6" figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm just confused how Jawas, or R2 droids, or ugnaughts, or Ewoks, or Yoda can't actually BE 6" in size for this line. Whatta ripoff!

Bespin Fatigued Luke is my fave in this whole figure line.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    In addition to the new 3 3/4" figures I posted in another thread, JediNews shows the new 6" Bespin Luke and Stormtrooper figures. The trooper's helmet looks a little strange but overall they're both very cool.
    The stormtrooper's helmet is really odd, they replaced the Sandtrooper's "mouth" segment with a new one that simply doesn't fit, it's too big and bulbous.

Luke Bespin looked good at first blush, but the clearer pics show a horrendous likeness, a caricature at best. Hopefully that gets another pass before retail.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The stormtrooper's helmet is really odd, they replaced the Sandtrooper's "mouth" segment with a new one that simply doesn't fit, it's too big and bulbous.
    yeah the storm trooper helmet has really been throwing me off too
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The lack of Jawas on any rumor list disturbs me greatly.

Them little buggers could make me break down and buy a 6" figure.
    Jawas you say.... you want Jawas? Then BAM! Your wish is granted. Jawas are coming.

Hasbro's Customer Service page kinda spilled the beans about some upcoming figures.

6" Black Series Jabba The Hut
    6" Black Series Speederbike
    6" Black Series E4 Chewbacca
    6" Black Series E4 Tie Fighter Pilot
    6" Black Series E5 C-3PO
    6" Black Series E5 Darth Vader
    6" Black Series E6 Luke Jedi
    6" Black Series E2 CloneTrooper
    6" Black Series Jawas

There's also multiple numbers for the Sandtrooper. Which may mean we'll see the other pauldrons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW Black Series Jabba.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	28030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW Black Series 1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	28031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW Black Series 2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	28032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW Black Series 3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	28033  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The TIE Fighter Pilot could be potentially awesome and a great way for Hasbro to redeem themselves after that Stormtrooper they are releasing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Jabba? Really. Holy crap. Don't get me wrong, that thing theoretically should be awesome, but the basic figures aren't moving well. He'd have to be a $40 figure, at least, and a much tougher sell. Not to mention he'd take up a ton of shelf space, which retailers don't like. He'd probably have to be an exclusive.

I've got to wonder if one of the multiple "Sandtroopers" is a typo for "Sand People." Seems odd to get Jawas without them. (And "Jawas" plural seems not in keeping with the TBS packaging aesthetic.)

In any case, no doubt I'd at least get the Jawas if they actually hit retail.

Now... "The lack of Ewoks on any rumor lists disturbs me greatly. Them little buggers could make me break down and buy a 6" figure."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Jabba? Really. Holy crap. Don't get me wrong, that thing theoretically should be awesome, but the basic figures aren't moving well. He'd have to be a $40 figure, at least, and a much tougher sell. Not to mention he'd take up a ton of shelf space, which retailers don't like. He'd probably have to be an exclusive.
    I don't know what area you're living in. But they were selling fairly hotly for months.
    We're seeing some lingering now because stores kept reordering. But those will likely move as X-Mas approaches.
    And they pretty much already confirmed that Jabba was coming during an interview during NYCC.
    The Speederbike w/ Biker Scout shares the same Assortment Number, and has been confirmed to be $40-$45.
    I've got to wonder if one of the multiple "Sandtroopers" is a typo for "Sand People." Seems odd to get Jawas without them. (And "Jawas" plural seems not in keeping with the TBS packaging aesthetic.)

In any case, no doubt I'd at least get the Jawas if they actually hit retail.
    Possibly. But we got 12" Sand People long before we got 12" Jawas. And I think it suggests we'll get 2 per pack.

Now... "The lack of Ewoks on any rumor lists disturbs me greatly. Them little buggers could make me break down and buy a 6" figure."
    Give 'em time. I'm sure at least Wicket has a good chance of showing up in the next few years.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

SoCal, east of LA. Target's about the only store that carries them, and they haven't been able to get rid of them since the get-go.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

2014 six inch black series rumors

Bossk
    IG-88
    Lando ( Outfit not specified but I hope its Cloud City )
    Jango Fett
    Mace Windu

Of course we're still going to see Luke Cloud City and Obi Wan Revenge of the Sith, plus the stormtrooper and Anakin Revenge of the Sith.

I heard this on the sideshow message boards from someone that seemed to be in the know.

Luke Jedi Knight and C3PO are also possible. Chewbacca is rumored too.

And I'm sure they'll do Darth Vader.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.