6-inch-scale Speeder Bike has "CE" on the side

These images from Yakface look to be the official Hasbro marketing images for the production version of the 6-inch Speeder Bike and Biker Scout. Yet on the outside, the BOX side no less, of the Speeder Bike is a huge "CE" European Conformity marking. How does Hasbro let crap like this through the process? This should have never come out of their vendors like that, this is supposed to be a higher-end Hasbro collectible but they go and dump giant lettering on the side. Honestly, there's no excuse for that at all when it could have gone on the underside. Ain't nobody got time for that!

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2014/0...ike-hr-images/

It's always like this with Hasbro: 2 steps forward, 1 step backward, 18 steps off a cliff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow, that's pretty bad. The rest of the set looks pretty awesome, though, so I'll probably just display it facing the opposite direction.

The paint on Jabba doesn't look as good as it could, either. The application is pretty sloppy for both figures, so I guess they're just preparing collectors for what they'll see in stores.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I dunno if I could, and I worry the copyright text will be on that side. But seriously, if I bought this, it'd definitely have to face away from that side, and even then I'd consider grinding it down - though I am not terribly handy with the grit paper and grinder, so it's giving me pause on whether or not to bother.

That Jabba set does nothing for me at all, the eyes are so flat and sloppily-painted, the body is so brightly colored even down to the nostrils, and I'm still not feeling the puppet mouth and tongue at all. And the packaged look is so empty and boring, it doesn't look high-end at all with that big empty black window space, it needs a background so badly.

Why Hasbro? Why do you make these same mistakes so often?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That Biker Scout helmet looks really bad. I'm hoping it looks a bit better in person. However, the CE sculpted directly onto the side of the toy could actually be a deal breaker for me.

Jabba looks horrible. Hasbro's trying to pass this off as a premium, collectors line; but that's the equivalent of urinating on our heads and trying to convince us that it's sunshine.

I just facepalmed after seeing Hasbro's next stupid mistake on this set... they put a footpeg on the foot controls, but guess where they put said footpeg... AT THE FRONT!!! No figure has the hole in the front of the foot, so even in the Hasbro photography the figure's foot has to be BEHIND the damn foot control.

Anyway, I noticed this in an ebay auction for the piece with new photography, attached are the pics, and this set honestly does not look like it's ready for primetime. As BigBarada said, the helmet sculpt on this piece is really bad, I was hoping that was a prototype situation but it's clearly made it to production. It looks like they took the Rubies cheapo helmet and scaled it down, that visor is atrocious, so it's extra sad that the paint looks decent for once. What a waste.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	28375 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57 (2).jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	28376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57 (3).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	28377 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57 (1).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	28378

Boy, they royally screwed up. The helmet sculpt is the deal breaker for me. This had the potential to be a must have for every collector. Instead, we got this.