Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    So what's the excitement level for these right now? I'm not seeing a lot of excitement for the SDCC-exclusive Boba set, but that's $50.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast
    The case listing for Wave 2 has shown up. So now we know what's in Wave 2 and Wave 3.

Wave 2
    1x Slave Leia
    1x Boba Fett
    1x EP. IV Han Solo
    1x Ep. III Anakin Skywalker

So that means that Wave 3 is likely...

1x Greedo
    1x Luke Skywalker: Bespin
    1x Stormtrooper
    1x Ep. III Obi-Wan Kenobi
    If that list is correct, it's odd that Entertainment Earth has been saying Greedo will be in wave 2.

Since these are already out in Hong Kong, people have been posting some good images of them. Maul's horns are still a little stubby and the red paint bleeds onto them too much, and it looks like R2-D2 is actually a little too short to be in scale with the others, but otherwise everything is looking pretty awesome. I'm more excited for the return of basic figures (even if they aren't the most exciting), but I am looking forward to seeing the 6" line in person.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yeah... ShorT-D2 is a bit disappointing. But I'm still excited for the line.

Hopefully they'll revisit R2-D2 in a couple years and we'll get a bit larger one.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So what's the excitement level for these right now? I'm not seeing a lot of excitement for the SDCC-exclusive Boba set, but that's $50.
    I am really looking forward to this line.

I am a little disappointed that I will not be at SDCC to buy the Boba Fett. I am hoping not to have to pay an arm and a leg for this thing. Ebayers are asking $125 or so. :-/
    May the force be with you.

And nobody posted the awesome sauce image of the 6" Greedo? Tsk.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/im...BS_reveal4.png

Also confirms he'll be in Wave 2 rather than Wave 3. Since his Collector Number is #07.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I saw it, didn't find it awesome. Good, not great, doubting I'll drop $20 on it.

Ears are too big, this was actually a "correction" done to in the CAD file from the week 2's reveal but it wasn't until I saw the final output where it really stood out.

Eye color, I just don't know what they were thinking, that's simply way too light.

Vest and outfit color are taken from 2 different palettes, the vest is too bright for any of them but taken from in-camera lighting, the outfit however is taken from washed-out studio lighting and a flash.

Neck joint uses that same Gentle Giant hinge from the Disney parks Indiana Jones figure, that's an odd one, it looks obvious and makes the neck a little too long.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm still barely interested in 6" figures.

My buy list (if they make these - though some are confirmed):

1. Snowtrooper
    2. Qui-Gon
    3. Luke Bespin (confirmed I think)
    4. ROTS Obi-Wan (confirmed I think)

And there remains the possibility that I would get some 6" figures surrounding a celebration of Cloud City in Episode 5, beginning with Lando Bespin, and then the appropriate characters that I could put in a small scene around him, like Leia Bespin (red gown) and Chewie with 3PO parts in a box, and of course Han Bespin.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Anybody want to lay odds on how many waves this line lasts? Before it comes out, to be sporting.

I'll start:

2 waves - 500 to 1
    3 to 4 waves - 10 to 1
    5 to 7 waves - 2 to 1
    8 to 9 waves - 5 to 1
    10 to 14 waves - 100 to 1
    15 waves or more - 1,000 to 1

Alright, who's taking book on those odds?

8-9 waves = 2-1.

Why? In waves of 4 this would seem to suggest there will be something between 30 and 50 figures. I'm being very loose with the math. But my reason is that with 6 movies that would encompass most of the major characters And troop builders.

You will not see Bail Organa, But I did not take into account Star Wars 7 figures. That might keep a line going longer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Considering Greedo is in wave 3, I think they're going beyond the major guys already.