Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Are we including re-packs? Or considering all waves are 4 new figures?

I'll take 3-4 waves, however, I'll back that bet up with an 8-9 wave bet.

If it gets past wave 4 and Greedo, they'll end up making more than 28 figures overall. But I can see this only lasting a 12 month cycle (4 waves).
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Yes, Greedo as a choice is a good point.

However, going further with Hammerhead and Walrusman, Snaggletoothe, maybe the Weequay and Gamorrean still ranks a tier above Bail Organa or Tion Meddon since the others I mentioned were indeed original vintage figures.

Now Hem Dazon would fall in between the "worthiness" of these other OT choices, as more desired than the PT characters, but less demanded than say like Gentle Giant experiences with their 1/6 scale re-dos of the O.V.F.C.

But there are still characters like Slave Leia, Tarkin, and Wedge that come in over Hem Dazon, OT as they all may be.

When you look at this new sized line, the marketing of these characters could be a litmus test. Oh sure, they could make a never-before-made figure for Padme (like AOTC Palpatine's Office / Coruscant Apt.) but this only fills the Padme slot with a figure different from the Geonosian Arena one.

In order of decreasing likelihood:

Gamorrean
    Wedge
    Hem Dazon
    Bail Organa
    Tion Meddon
    Nyrat Agira (Club Outlander "hottie" I've always wanted)

As I said, an alternate choice for Padme would be interesting, but wouldn't mean squat (I need her made in that outfit for the 3 3/4" line and wouldn't like to see the budget wasted on a size I'm not going to likely buy).

But if Hasbro makes a 6" Nyrat Agira, we're all way off. And moving in reverse (up my list from the least likely towards an obvious choice, Hasbro's choices would indicate a commitment to the line. But a 6" Yarna dal Gargan could crash it. Even Dengar, Zuckuss, and 4-LOM could not come off the pegs at a rate good enough to support a lot more than 50 figures total for this line. Bespin Guard? Lobot? Never going to happen.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Boba Fett confirmed to be re-released in Wave 2. Figure #06.

http://jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=12684
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wave 2 is now officially confirmed.

Slave Leia, Han Solo ANH, Greedo, Boba Fett (same as exclusive without carbonite Han.)

Odd that no Prequel figure in the Wave. Guess Anakin and Obi-Wan: ROTS will ship together in Wave 3.

Jedi Defender has an early rough prototype image of 6" Obi-Wan: RotS from the display.

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=14755

Either Jabba, the Wampa, or a Tauntaun will be out for the line in 12-18 months:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSHPO...ature=youtu.be

I'm almost gonna bet on Jabba. Since we got Leia: Slave Girl coming in Wave 2.

I will buy ROTS Obi-Wan.

He'll look alright posed with my Unleashed Grievous.

Grievous is bigger than he's usually made anyway.

Luke Bespin vs. Unleashed ESB Vader might look alright for the same reason.

Not sure about my choices with Qui-Gon (Unleashed Maul is smaller than others)

Forget a Snowtrooper now. The 6" scale is not even close to 7."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In addition to the new 3 3/4" figures I posted in another thread, JediNews shows the new 6" Bespin Luke and Stormtrooper figures. The trooper's helmet looks a little strange but overall they're both very cool.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Nice! Luke: Bespin and Stormtrooper are looking pretty awesome sauce.

Off topic (sort of): I like the Darth Plageuis figure! Looking forward to that one to pose with my Ep. 1 SENATOR Palpatine figure and / or Ep.1 Darth Sidious figure.

Back on Topic: The Luke Bespin is exactly (kind of) what I was hoping for. The head sculpt could still be a little better, but this is good.

He and Obi-Wan ROTS (don't think I've seen that one close yet) are sold.

Some of the few I'll own from this collection.

I actually really got tempted to get the Boba Fett / Han Carbonite at Comic Con. But as I sit here and type, my Hasbro 12" versions of these characters are right next to me on my desk. I think I can remain satisfied.