Hybrid View

It's gonna be an interesting summer!

Thought it was hilarious that some of the HGs didn't believe McCrae was a pizza delivery guy. He does have that eccentric computer software genius look about him.

And Jessie. I'd hate having the tagline of 'unemployed' all summer.

From what I've been reading on the net, there's been a lot of racist and homophobic comments being uttered in the house this summer...from the ladies!! Read just a bit ago that GinaMarie now has no job because of comments, and Aaryn the blonde hottie is saying a lot of stuff on the live feeds. She has an axe to grind with Elissa, former winner Rachel's sister. Elissa hasn't openly revealed her sisterly connection, but most of the HGs have figured it out. High and mighty Aaryn thinks Elissa is conniving because she hasn't revealed it. I call it game play.

It's an interesting mix of folks this year. David is definitely the dumb surfer dude. Andy is Modern Family's Mitchell's twin.

As always, there's been some HGs who've barely gotten any camera time.

Tonight's vote should be interesting.

Can't say I'm sorry to see David gone. He was a physical threat, but the guy's dumber than a box of rocks. Loved the stunned look on his face. He's probably already surfin' some tasty waves.

Loved the look on Aaryn's face at David's eviction even better! Being called the biggest b@#$% in the house! Wow!

The BBQ sauce into the jug may take some time. BB's done this type of challenge before but not this early in the season.

Glad CBS aired some of the racist comments Sunday nite. The court of public opinion will be rough on Aaryn when she's out of the house.

I'm doing this for David, I'm doing that for David. David was dumber than a box of rocks, sweetie. And you're not much smarter.