Hybrid View

Article: New Hasbro "Galaxy" Saga Legends and Mission Series Packaged Photos

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Looks like that dress isn't finalized, Shocktrooper and Yoda are missing the upper right lava burn while Anakin has a different age warning.

Glad to see this brand finally has a name.

There are no Mission Series in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Glad to see this brand finally has a name.
    Are you referring to "Galaxy"? Where did that name originate? It's not on any of the packaging. This line look is already starting to hit, too - I saw the electronic lightsabers at Target a few days ago.

Anakin's age warning looks like the USA version while the others look like the European one . . . though the lack of other languages is bizarre.

Galaxy is what Hasbro is using internally so that's what I am going with...

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    Interesting, thanks for the info. Sure, "Galaxy" is a word often associated with SW, but it brings to mind a space theme, or at least the idea that this line will encompass items from all across the SW galaxy, neither of which this line represents. Then again, Rex looking at clouds didn't have much to do with "Shadows of the Dark Side," so whatever.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    I suspected that was the reason, and agree with the choice until Hasbro says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Yoda has cat-eyes for some reason. The Shocktrooper looks really good, though. I could see myself buying 1 or 2 depending on how clean the paint apps are.
    I am not seeing the eyes as cat eyes, just painted smaller so they're in better scale but with more whites than should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Interesting, thanks for the info. Sure, "Galaxy" is a word often associated with SW, but it brings to mind a space theme, or at least the idea that this line will encompass items from all across the SW galaxy, neither of which this line represents. Then again, Rex looking at clouds didn't have much to do with "Shadows of the Dark Side," so whatever.
    I thought that as well, a "space" theme that's lacking here, but instead it's a "galaxy of products".

Rex looking at the clouds, the clouds looming in the upcoming distance were the shadows of the dark side, it was meant to be visually poetic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yoda has cat-eyes for some reason. The Shocktrooper looks really good, though. I could see myself buying 1 or 2 depending on how clean the paint apps are.