Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The closest Kmart to me is 70 miles away. Fortunately my brother lives close to one, so I'll probably depend on him to locate a few of these.

Sometime in October? That ewok set looks cool, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    Sometime in October? That ewok set looks cool, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.
    There have been a few scattered reports of people finding these. I'm going to check a store or two today but I don't expect to see them for a little while still.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Got the ewok catapult at the K-mart in Frederick, MD today. Officially, the store is set to have its reset done Monday but since they had left the box out by mistake I got to get one. The scanner packs aren't in yet.

Are these all-new Ewoks? Kit-bashed? Re-painted?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think they are repaints, although I couldn't tell you which specific ones right off. It was originally supposed to come with the spotted ewok, but that got changed along the way. Looks like I'll have to keep an eye out for these.

One of them looks to be Logray repainted. I've been looking at a picture online.

The other?

Spotted?

You mean more than just the eye patch?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes. It was the spotted one with the white face I believe. Somewhere, there is a pic of the actual figure with the catapult.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starwarsewoks2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	27996  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It does look cool, and lately I too have felt that Ewok stuff is awesome.
    And I found this item today. It's yub-yub.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(