Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

More Character Mentions - Sarr, Slyther, Pabs, and more

From TFN, with comments in [] :

Sompeetalay from www.teekay-421.be sends in more observations to our earlier post about Episode II notes from the new Official Site's Holonet News :

* Slyther Bushforb, a Nuknog background character seen last week in a picture with the 2 Dugs in Dex's Diner, is confirmed as a Private Investigator. [looks sort of like a larger Ark Roose]

* Species of Toonbuck Toora is confirmed: Sy Myrthian (homeplanet was already known). The seperation from the Republic of Sy Myrth is also confirmed, this also proves Toonbuck is part of the CIS. [Confederacy of Independant Systems]

* Techno Union Foreman Wat Tambor is mentioned in the article about Baktoid Workshop

* Intergalactic Bank Clan Chairman San Hill is mentioned

* Senators Tikkes (Calamari), Po Nudo (Ando) and Tendau Bendon (Ithor) are mentioned.

* Pabs Tyrell also pops up. He's one of Ratts Tyrell's sons and in name of the Ratts Teyrell Foundation he wants Podracing to be banned. In this article the Foundation manages to close down an arena on Caprioril. Unfortunately they never managed to close down the Swoop arena, because an Assassin Droid will murder more than 2000 spectators on Caprioril during a Swooprace. [So that explains the annoying scene with Mrs. Tyrell and kids on the TPM DVD.]

Also, there is word that Yarael Poof has been replaced on the Council with the reptilian Sarr Labooda, seen in the attached photo. Not a whole lot of personality, but what can I do about it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarr.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	973  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah..I would have liked to seen Yarael again. I don 't really care for his "replacement."
    Like you said. What can you do?
    Do or do not. There is no try.

Originally posted by AreTwo-DeeTwo
    Yeah..I would have liked to seen Yarael again. I don 't really care for his "replacement."
    I ask you, does it really matter???
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Nice pic Tenebrous, I'm not really excited by that guy/gal either.

Is it just me, or is Obi-Wan gonna be doing a lot of glaring at Anakin in this movie ?

Wouldn't you? I mean in trailer 3 Anakin DID treat Obi-Wan like he was some Sith.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm throwing in with the Sarr Labooda camp. He looks cool.

Poof was just a big Q-tip.

Originally posted by AreTwo-DeeTwo
    Like you said. What can you do?
    That sucks. I liked Yareal Poof. I was hoping to see him be made into a deluxe figure. His replacement is alright though, still I liked Yareal Poof.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I'm throwing in with the Sarr Labooda camp. He looks cool.

Poof was just a big Q-tip.
    Man, that's funny, true but funny. I too like Sarr over Poof...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Just because some guy tuke his chair doesn't meen he ain't in the moive. also Yaddel wes not there eather, has anyone read that new book that takes place beetween ep1 and ep2 most likly somthing happened to them? Next on unsolved mysteries.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Trust me. Nothing happens in the new book.