Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    It's currently on Amazon for $34.99!

I finally got this a few weeks ago for my birthday. It's identical to the 2010 TCW version aside from deco (including the prisoner cell) and the fact that the rotating wings and cockpit mechanisms aren't nearly as smooth or functional (as has been mentioned before and can be fixed with a small spring and some elbow grease). The Han in carbonite accessory is nice - I think we're overdue for a proper carbonite Han figure. Sure, they could have added more play features, but it's pretty dang slick. For $35 you'd be nuts to pass up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's currently on Amazon for $34.99!

I finally got this a few weeks ago for my birthday. It's identical to the 2010 TCW version aside from deco (including the prisoner cell) and the fact that the rotating wings and cockpit mechanisms aren't nearly as smooth or functional (as has been mentioned before and can be fixed with a small spring and some elbow grease). The Han in carbonite accessory is nice - I think we're overdue for a proper carbonite Han figure. Sure, they could have added more play features, but it's pretty dang slick. For $35 you'd be nuts to pass up on it.
    I've been holding off on it, but I think at this price I'm not going to have a choice.

I bought and received it already at the discount.

I have Jango's but I'm very glad I got this. Though I think I posted in another thread that I'm disappointed that the prisoner cage play feature is not clear like it is on Jango's version.

On the AOTC / CW ship you can SEE your figure that teen Boba or his dad captured. I like that and will consider writing Hasbro to see if they will send me the clear top to the prisoner cage.

If not, I might trade prisoner cages between the AOTC and ESB versions. I know I'm not using the cage for display for my AOTC Kamino diorama but might make a scene from a Boba Fett comic or book for the ESB ship and use the cage. It's a great feature.

There's several other locations you can stow the Han Solo in Carbonite besides that prisoner compartment and the carbonite block doesn't fit in there anyway.

The Bespin Wing Guards just entered the ship there on the ramp - but comics show Boba kept Han in Carb up in the cockpit so he could make sure Han didn't go anywhere
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I finally placed the order a couple of days ago but chose to have it shipped slowly instead of the default 2-day Prime shipping. I figured that there's a pretty decent chance that the price may drop yet again before Christmas gets here, and since I'm not in any hurry to get it then I may as well wait it out. I might actually cancel and reissue the order just to get a few extra days.