This is the line of two-packs that include the new Saga Legends-style figures with five points of articulation. Currently, we know about:

1. Star Destroyer - Darth Vader and Seeker Droid
2. Coruscant - Anakin Skywalker and 501st Legion Trooper
3. Geonosis - Battle Droid and Jango Fett
4. Utapau - Battle Droid and 212th Attack Battalion Clone Trooper

In the four sets that have already been confirmed and shown, the battle droids are repacks and some of the characters are exclusive to the line (Vader, Seeker Droid, Jango) while others are repacks or repaints of figures from the main upcoming Saga Legends line (Anakin, Clones).

FlyGuy.net recently revealed a few more sets, which include:
*Mandalore - Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi
*Death Star - Han Solo and Chewbacca
*Tantive IV - R2-D2 and C-3PO
*Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker

Toy Fair had a version of the droids set, but it showed an animated R2-D2 and a realistic C-3PO, and both were repacks, so I assume they will be different in the final version. I bet R2 will be a repaint of the upcoming R4-P17.

What's most intriguing is the Mandalore set - Maul and Obi-Wan met there in the penultimate arc of The Clone Wars, with Obi-Wan wearing Mandalorian armor and Maul on more humanoid legs, neither of which have been made into figures at all. I would prefer these figures to be made either in the realistic super-articulated style or the animated style - since these designs both scream ACTION FIGURE - but this would still be pretty cool anyway.