Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Snagged a few of each trooper set, plus I got an ewok set for myself and my brother. They had plenty of all of them and they were all in perfect condition.

There aren't many KMs around here no more, and whenever I check for 'em, there ain't none. Oh well. Mebbe they'll be on sale sometime. I can live without.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Some sites have scans of Black Friday ads, and I believe these are all in K-Marts. Which, given how s***ty K-Mart is run, means that a third of K-Marts will put them out two weeks earlier and they'll be gone, a third will sit on them until mid-December, and the final third will have a staff scalper who takes them to Frank & Sons.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Some sites have scans of Black Friday ads, and I believe these are all in K-Marts. Which, given how s***ty K-Mart is run, means that a third of K-Marts will put them out two weeks earlier and they'll be gone, a third will sit on them until mid-December, and the final third will have a staff scalper who takes them to Frank & Sons.
    In the words of Robotology: That equals truth!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funny you should mention that. The KM I got mine at already had them at Black Friday price.

Finally found one (actually they had two) of the sets at the only Kmart within a reasonable distance. Unfortunately, it was the one with the scanning box piece we've already seen so I got it, but I'm not nearly as excited about it as I am about the other set. Hopefully, these will keep rolling in instead of just being a one case per store type deal.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.