Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mystery Without The DVD

Finally, the Mystery trailer is available for download without the Episode I DVD, this was the first time I'd seen the trailer because I don't have a DVD built into my computer.

Just as a matter of interest who else had not seen this trailer?

Oh yes, and that line-
    Anakin: We thought we'd come and rescue you
    Obi-Wan: (Looks up at his shacles) Good Job!
    Possibly the funniest line in any Star Wars movie, it's the way Ewan just looks up and says it quite sharply, wonderfull!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I was just happy to finally got it on High-Res...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I suppose you could say it's not a mystery any longer. Bum Bum, sorry, I couldn't help myself!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Hmmm, curious. I downloaded the WM (Windows media) file version of it a while back and played it through QT and it gave me the same res as if I'd downloaded the actual QT file. Quite honestly i can't see what all the fuss was about and why they didn't just make it available to everybody from the off. And this malarky about having to have QT5pro is just plain despicable. It's only a bloody advert ferchrissakes!! not the movie itself. Just plain dumb and elitist. Only those that can afford to go downloading special software can view this advert.... tossers!

Who Said That?

In the Mystery trailer, who is it that says, "It was just before dawn, they came out of nowhere"?

I think it's out of three people
    It's either Anakin, although the voice sounds a bit too strong for him
    Jango, I think the voice goes with the face
    Typho, The accent sounds a little bit forced to me and being as Jay Laga'aia is Australian but doing an American accent, it could be him, if so Hugh Quarshie did a much better job!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Woah Woah, calm yourself Jargo, you'll have a ceasure.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

wasn't this line said when we saw anakin talking to a jawa by the sandcrawlers? i bet it was owen lars voicing the question.

Yes, now you come to mention it I bet it was, I bet he's telling Anakin about the Tusken Raiders attacking Shmi.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Or Cleigg, they're all good answers.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008