Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation lookih what jt & gsj tried to sneak past us ;P

on the master forum page, it now sez gsj's our MModerator
    while i trust his sense of moderatordom as much as anyone's, this don't mean jt's forsaking us, duzzit?
    vt
    np: randy newman, "my life is good" (featuring the lyric, "guess who called me today? mistah Bruce Springsteen! that's right! and you know what he sez to me? 'hey rand, i'm Tired; why don't YOU be the boss for a while?'" )
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 08-27-2001 at 11:55 AM.

Exclamation when i wuz axed if i wanted to be a moderator.....

i posed that very qextion to jt, and he assured me, that he wuz still the moderator general of this forum. but as his duties of super moderator require him to be at all places at all times, i'm sorta like beta geek number 2 , jes acting as a helping hand if needed.
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 08-27-2001 at 01:27 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

What he said.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Whatever happened to GSJ ? He's not posted in 2 years...

anyone else miss VT's absolutley mental replies?

take care

BC3

Missing him as well as the other members, too bad he and R2Dee2 won't come back among us...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Almost daily.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by britcit3 View Post
    anyone else miss VT's absolutley mental replies?

take care

BC3
    Absolutely, I haven't been here in quite a while either and was shocked when I saw a thread with VT as the author. I peek in every now and then, after the VT thing it just wasn't the same. I still think about him and R2 quite often, strange how people I've never actually met have had a huge impact on me. I still have the note his mother sent to me afterwards : (

Anyways it's great to see a lot of familiar people, haven't seen Jeddah mentioned in foreva. BC3, Sergio, you're not missing much not collecting the titaniums. I do collect them but basicly only because they are the closest thing to Action Fleet or Micro Machines out there. The original DC line was my least favorite and yet that's all they produce, .

Is GSJ MIA again? I assume JT is still a moderator here, haven't really looked.

Anyways, I'll pop back in sometime in the future. Hope everyone's doing well, including those I haven't mentioned.

Later,
    S43

S43, JT is still mod here and overall Steves right hand man. I too think I will not be getting many more Titaniums as they keep doing way to many repaints.

I also miss VT's insane posting style. R2 as well as Marilyn was nothing short of sweet and helpful to everyone here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Smile

Hey,

This thread seems to be becoming a roll-call so I thought I'd pipe up. Nice to see some names I've not seen here for a while.

S43, I still frequent the board most days - checking in on what the mm community are up to collection-wise and to read Warstar's latest fabric of woe but I rarely post unless there is some new Action Fleet rumour of a Ultra B-wing to repair the damage to my soul that 1997's AF B-wing guppy squadron caused.

I check out the prequel and ot threads, some of the Hasbro figure ones - lately the Build-a-droid concept has me unable to decide whether to buy the new figures just so I can maintain my droid collection (here're some, attached..). And I like the general info that is available on the site, whether it's someone's opinion or a link to a good review/site etc.

This place has become a trusted resource for me now. The people with whom I've interracted for the past 11 years are representative of established and important relationships (notwithstanding our cyber limitations), and in most cases are friends I've known longer than a lot of my "real world" friends.

so, er...yeah. That's what I think

jeddah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	astros.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	18203  
    eVerlasTing