Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When Do Spoilers Actually Start?

I'm trying to work out when it will be safe to stop visiting the net to avoid any Episode III spoilers. This is what I think.

May 2002- December 2002, We all just post about what we thought of Episode II
    January 2003- We here the news of the Episode II video release and talk about that
    April 2003- The Video is released on the 7th April and we talk about that for a few weeks
    April-June 2002- We speculate on what WE think is going to happen in Episode III
    June 2003- Episode III goes into production and we just have small almost insignificant Spoilers from StarWars.com on the first week of filming, then after a few weeks the first spy reports and set pictures come in, and then I'm outta here!

Actually, it's either when the film goes into production or when the proper spoilers start to fly around that I'm off, I can't decide yet though.

Does that sound right?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I think the first time I see somebody has a "scriptment" of Episode III, I'll start watching what I read. I read Supershadow's plot synopsis of II when it came out and while there were some BIG differences, I think it was 75% accurate.
    The speeder chase thru Coruscant, the Arena battle, Jango and the clones, Dooku. All of that was in there. So if I see another one for III, I'll NOT read it this time and be aware that the Spoilers have begun.

Rollo, it looks like you really are gonna go spoiler free for Episode III, eh? Good luck to you, I admire your conviction

Originally posted by Caesar
    Rollo, it looks like you really are gonna go spoiler free for Episode III, eh? Good luck to you, I admire your conviction
    It's my last chance to be completely amazed. Can you imagine the feeling of going into a Star Wars movie "Cold"? I hope the payoff is worth the two years of agony.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    It's my last chance to be completely amazed. Can you imagine the feeling of going into a Star Wars movie "Cold"? I hope the payoff is worth the two years of agony.
    It will be! It will be! I have my faith in Uncle George to create a fantastic final film!

PENDO!

Egads! this spoiler free stuff is hard! I just read my latest SW Insider and Rick Mc dropped some casting hints about Episode III that sent my little mind into overdrive at speculationg different possibilities! I am so weak.

I must be strong. I must be strong. i must be strong. HALP!!!!

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I must be strong. I must be strong. i must be strong. HELP!!!!
    We're all here to help eachother! We can get through this spoiler-free torture! The force is strong with us!!

Try making yourself a deal, like I said that if I remain spoiler free all the way through Episode III, I will buy myself something expensive as a reward. I don't know what I'm going to buy because three years is a long time, but I will buy the latest thing (probably a PlayStation 5 or something like that!).

PENDO!

Good Idea! But the best thing to do is stop going on the net, it's just a breeding ground for spoiler freeeks.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    Good Idea! But the best thing to do is stop going on the net, it's just a breeding ground for spoiler freeeks.
    I wish I could stop going on the net. But due to work I have to go on it every now and then.
    I wouldn't like to stop going on the net anyway, there is more on the net other than just Star Wars.

PENDO!

Originally posted by Pendo
    Try making yourself a deal, like I said that if I remain spoiler free all the way through Episode III, I will buy myself something expensive as a reward. I don't know what I'm going to buy because three years is a long time, but I will buy the latest thing (probably a PlayStation 5 or something like that!).
    OH NO!!! My eyes, they're burning! I've just accidently entered the Episode III Spoilers section. I know spoilers haven't really started yet but I got looking around and I think I'm turning into another Spoiler Freak for Episode III! Well there goes my PlayStation 5!

Well if I had to go through seeing some Episode III Spoilers, I'm going to drag you all down with me!!! Here's the Spoilers I read (you're in for it now):

ANAKIN WILL BECOME DARTH VADER!!!

HaHa! Now it looks like none of you will be buying yourself a playStation 5, or whatever!

PENDO!