Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Who HASN'T found the Preview Figures?

I haven't found them ANYWHERE! So, I thought I would ask, Who hasn't found them yet? Where have you looked? I am just getting very frustrated that everyone seems to be finding them, except me.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Re: Who HASN'T found the Preview Figures?

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    I haven't found them ANYWHERE! So, I thought I would ask, Who hasn't found them yet? Where have you looked? I am just getting very frustrated that everyone seems to be finding them, except me.
    I haven't found them yet either. My stores are pretty much wastelands anymore, so I order everything on-line. I am sick of having to compete with the local scalper, as well as a couple comic shops, to get my figures. So, I just ordered 2 sets from Federation Toys, and I should have them tommorow.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I am waiting for dnstoys.com to get them in stock again, they are based in WA, like me so the shipping is only like 3 days. I don't want to have order from someone else. But I would much rather find them in the stores. Sigh....
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I've only look at Wal-Mart, no luck. Wanted to order some on-line, they sold out. It sucks, and thanks to lazy WM employees the preview date which would've been 4 days from now, is the 23rd....
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i found what was left of a few cases. only the astromech droid was left, and i didn't buy it.

No action figures. I finally found the preview Lego Starfighter at WalMart, and it quickly was added to my collection.

R3 will be a nice find.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Checked more, or less, all over the Des Moines, IA area today.

Nothing to be found.

Funny thought: When they finally put up the Preview figures, which will probably be two months from now, who the he11 will care???
    All your base are belong to us!

Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
    Checked more, or less, all over the Des Moines, IA area today.
    Nothing to be found. Funny thought: When they finally put up the Preview figures, which will probably be two months from now, who the he11 will care???
    I doubt it will be 2 months, just that some of the stores are sticking tight to the release date stamped on the cases. And others are putting them out early. Actually, according to PAF Hasbro actually sent emails to the stores that direct order from them saying it was ok to put them out now. It may just not have trickled down to all the stores yet, which is a shame.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I doubt it will be 2 months, just that some of the stores are sticking tight to the release date stamped on the cases. And others are putting them out early. Actually, according to PAF Hasbro actually sent emails to the stores that direct order from them saying it was ok to put them out now. It may just not have trickled down to all the stores yet, which is a shame.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

So what is the date they are supposed to be released? I have bveen in a cave and haven't heard the official scoop...
    All your base are belong to us!

I haven't found them anywhere yet. But then again a lot of places in my area SUCK. TRU is hopeless, Wal-Mart only has a million Ketwols, and Shopko hasn't had anything new in for about a year and a half now. The only luck I've had with stuff has been at Target. I'll continue to check there until I find them.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."