Carded images have surfaced of three wave 2 figures - Stormtrooper, 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper, and R2-D2.

It looks like the stormtrooper is the TVC sandtrooper without any gear, meaning his helmet is non-removable. This figure was previously sold in a Target Special Action Figure set (unless it has unforeseen modifications, perhaps like filling in the backpack hole). When the stormtrooper appeared on rumor lists, I expected it was the sandtrooper instead, so this is a welcome figure.

The clone trooper is the gray-striped version seen on Coruscant, not the Kashyyyk armor version. It uses the newest clone body. The helmet looks a little different but I don't think it has been updated, unfortunately.

R2-D2 is another figure from the cancelled Legacy Collection, and appears to be a clean redeco of the TAC booster rockets figure. Maybe not the most exciting choice, but it's a version I've wanted for a long time, so it will be good to finally have a normal booster rocket R2-D2 that isn't awful.

If early lists are any indication, then Pablo-Jill, Luminara Unduli, and Mara Jade will round out the wave.