Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
Where are you seeing back pics of the Stormtrooper?
It's shown in this second collection of images from JTA (which was later followed up by a third set.)

R2 looks like a huge step back from the drink tray one we got 3 years ago, the panel lines are cut way deeper here on both the body and dome, the only thing that's better is the main eye.
R2-D2 is a repaint of the TAC version (which had the flame effects that attached to the Super Battle Droid from the same wave), which itself was a retool of the 2005 R4-G9 mold. I'm not sure if I would have preferred this figure on the build-a-droid body, but I think this one works just fine.

I don't care at all about the clone, Luminara (how many Luminaras do we need at this point???) or Pablo-Jill. I don't think I care about Ep 2 Anakin either but am not sure.
Anakin is by far the best version of his AOTC appearance. The jawline is a little thick - the head is recycled from the Target exclusive Geonosis Arena Showdown set, but painted a little better. But it's very nice to not have those black soft-goods eyesores anymore, and the added articulation helps with posing the figure in more dynamic ways.