Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Figure list for the 23rd of April

Jar Jar Binks can you post a list of figures and vehicles that will be out on the 23rd...

I assume that Jar Jar has this list, but if anyone else does please post.

Thanks.
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

Here is the figure list, I am less sure about the vehicles list. Though I assume all but the Republic Gunship and the Arena Playset which do not come out until Fall, will be avaliable. Note that the number in brackets is the figure number, for my record keeping. There is a possibility that wave 2 of the Deluxe figures may hit that night as well, though I think they will be more likely around May 16th, because of Darth Tyranus. Also since they haven't shown up on Ebay much. I will list them anyway, just in case.

Collection 1 (Wave 1):
    [01] Anakin Skywalker: Outland Peasant Disguise
    [04] C-3PO: Protocal Droid
    [13] Jango Fett: Kamino Escape
    [05] Kit Fisto: Jedi Master
    [03] Obi-Wan Kenobi: Coruscant Chase
    [02] Padmé Amidala: Arena Escape
    [14] R2-D2: Coruscant Sentry
    [06] Super Battle Droid

Collection 2 (Wave 1):
    [11] Battle Droid: Arena Battle
    [07] Boba Fett: Kamino Escape
    [09] Captain Typho: Padmé's Head of Security
    [12] Plo Koon: Arena Battle
    [10] Shaak Ti: Jedi Master
    [08] Tusken Raider: Female w/ Child

Deluxe Figures (Wave 1):
    [ ] Jango Fett (w/ Electronic Jetpack and Snap-on Armor)
    [ ] Mace Windu (w/ Blast-Apart Battle Droid)

Deluxe Figures (Wave 2):
    [ ] Darth Tyranus (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)
    [ ] Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/ Lightsaber and Force Flip Base)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-12-2002 at 04:51 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds about right to me!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Jar Jar, is that still the most current list? I think that out of your list I'm probably only going to pick up about a half dozen of them on April 23rd.

I agree

I think I'm actually going to buy about 7 or 8 of those as well...
    Oh Well... it's easier on the Wallet.
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

I'll probably buy all of them except the Deluxe Jango. I just don't really want that one.

It's funny but I'm really not looking forward to most of these. I'm really excited about some of the future figures that probably won't come out till this summer, like Luminari Undula, and *especially* that Nikto Jedi. I just think he looks awesome for some reason.

The only one I'm really excited about from the 23rd will be Kamino Jango. It has something to do with that grappling accessory. For some reason, string accessories are my favorite. I have no idea why
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Originally posted by Caesar
    Jar Jar, is that still the most current list? I think that out of your list I'm probably only going to pick up about a half dozen of them on April 23rd.
    Most current I have, but Hasbro said that there may be a few more, depending on how quick they can get cases produced. So some of the figures coming out around May 16th may pop up as early as well, but it's highly unlikely since we havent seen any of those on Ebay yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Its a good thing I only want 1 or 2 of the intially released figures, because I'm going to be broke after Acen this year. The figures that are coming out later this year are what I'm more interested in. These intial ones just don't do it for me.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

pthfnder89, I am also excited to see a Luminara figure. She's cool in The Approaching Storm, and once I see the film I am certain she will be high on my most wanted figures list

I'm looking forward to the Nikto Jedi too!

...as well as Luminara. She gets a great intro (along with her padawan Barriss Offee) in "Apporaching Storm" and we get a glimpse of her in the latest trailer.

I'm also looking forward to the (don't everybody wince at once) the Representitive Binks figure.

Actually, it's kinda interesting that for me, most of the more interesting figures will be coming out in later waves (based on the toyfair pics anyway). More secondary characters like some senators, the Geonasians & (even though no images are up yet) Dexter Jexter & the Kamonians.