Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the panel images!

Thankfully CEII is only a week away, since this showing was pretty bare-bones.

Good lord, why did they show so much of the Angry Birds game? Shouldn't Rovio have done that?

Black Series wave 2 is pretty great, even if we've already seen Boba and Greedo. Han looks incredible.

The 41st Elite Corps Clone STILL has the incredibly incorrect paint apps on the slideshow photo . . . it ain't lookin' good for this guy.

The new Saga Legends and Mission Series are some good choices. Boba looks like a repack of the figure from last year's battle pack. The stormtrooper could be good diorama fodder. Threepio and Han actually look very good. It's bittersweet to be getting realistic phase II Rex, season 3 Obi-Wan, and cybernetic Maul v2 when they're just the low-articulation versions.

The Class I Boba Slave I is a no-brainer, but still a reveal. They probably should have held back on re-releasing the Jango version in the new box to just go with this one already. Oh, and a blue ROTS starfighter and Anakin's TCW starfighter as if it were an AOTC starfighter . . . uh, okay.

Those Ewoks are different from the ones that are actually coming with the set - the black one with the green hood looks to be an upgrade to Tokkat. Hopefully those two eventually make it out, but that's pretty sloppy on Hasbro's part. The Republic Gunship also still shows the Saga Legends figures.

I like the Droid Factory set, actually. I still hope the maroon droid will make it out another way . . .

Also, the only two people on the panel I recognize are Jeff and Derryl. Are the other guys from Rovio, or are they just a bunch of new blood?

I think that Saga Legends Boba Fett is more neutrally posed that the Battlepack version from last year. I wish we could see some better photos, that SL Stormtrooper looks promising as do C-3PO, R2-D2, Han Solo and Chewbacca. The Jedi Luke is pretty awesome as well.

Also, looking at the wave 2 6" figures, I'm really liking what I see so far. However, I think I'm actually more excited for the 5-POA Saga Legends line.

So are we definitely going to see wave 3 of the 6" line at Celebration Europe? I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with the Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    So are we definitely going to see wave 3 of the 6" line at Celebration Europe? I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with the Stormtrooper.
    Word on the street is that they'll be at least showing wave 3 of the 3 3/4" Black Series at CEII.

Amazon has their Droid Factory 6-pack up for pre-order. I quite like the idea of this set and the price isn't bad. Still, it brings up many questions, and we still have no idea about when the astromechs are coming. It's also interesting that the pilot droid will be on its own card and not a build-a-droid.

And you appear to be correct about Boba - the new one has a swivel head, the other had a ball joint.

Galactic Hunter has some really nice photos up of the Saga Legends figures. That SL Stormtrooper looks AMAZING! I am not going to be able to control myself when I see those in the store.

Now I have even higher hopes for the 6" Stormtrooper.

So, was there anything revealed today in the 3 3/4" line with more than five points of articulation that we hadn't seen before? With such a long hiatus in my figure acquisitions I was really hoping that there would be some great new reveals to rekindle my excitement in the line. Today just didn't do it. Maybe they saved the best for CE but right now... I'm just not feeling a lot of interest.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Yawn, my days of collecting modern Star Wars figures is done until Episode VII.

You guys didn't get any more photos of the Saga Legends 5-POA figures? I think I might be more excited for those than I am for the 6" line.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    You guys didn't get any more photos of the Saga Legends 5-POA figures? I think I might be more excited for those than I am for the 6" line.
    I only shot what I saw, the Wednesday and then the Friday after-panel stuff. I tried to get full-body and portrait shots the way Steve does, but you don't get to really see the nuance between them unless you view the large-sized images over the medium ones.

I agree, these Saga figures seem to have more personality than their 6" cousins and have draw from that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.