Lightbulb Star Wars - The Black Series 6" Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike in 2014!!

We have our first official vehicle announcement for the line. They confirmed at the panel that a Biker Scout with Speeder Bike is on tap for Fall 2014. No pictures were shown at the Panel.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

NICE, given the scale, it's gonna be difficult to find many vehicles for Hasbro to produce for this line.
    May the force be with you.

Now this is some good news!

Maybe we'll get a Dewback at some point down the line.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Now this is some good news!

Maybe we'll get a Dewback at some point down the line.
    That would make sense, considering the Sandtrooper in wave 1, I think a Dewback would be within reason. Hopefully they will give us more Sandtroopers with different color pauldrons as well.

I'd also like to see Snowtroopers with blaster cannons.
    May the force be with you.

The speeder bike is a good sign for the faith of Hasbro in the line. I'll definitely get at least one of these.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

According to TNI, Hasbro said that the likely price point for the Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike is $40.

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=14765
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.