Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I picked up Han, Leia, and Greedo at Target today - no sign of Boba - but haven't had time to open them. The paint apps look significantly better than wave 1 did at first; there was only one of each figure and they were all acceptable. Han's chest is a little off and so are Leia's eyes. But they do look very cool.

Han is definitely too skinny, though I want to see how it is out of the package and everything. It's not as bad as the legs on the VOTC figure, but I really don't know why Hasbro insists he was SO skinny.

I got Boba Fett yesterday. I love it!!

I also want to get Han and Greedo..not so sure about Leia. We shall see.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Of the three I got, they're all pretty freakin' sweet. Han is probably the best - his accessories are numerous and well executed. The blue eyes are annoying but not that bad. Greedo is also great, though I think he's too tall and the oval eyes throw off the look. I also wish he was better able to rotate his head from side to side more, as he does in the film. Leia is short, but frankly probably not TOO out of scale since Carrie was so tiny in real life even if they tried to hide it in the films. Her eyes are a little cartoony but don't seriously detract from the figure in any real way.

As a whole, they're just plain cool. I figure this wave is probably a better representation of what much of the line will be like, and I'm definitely a fan.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I figure this wave is probably a better representation of what much of the line will be like, and I'm definitely a fan.
    I'm with you 100% on this..when I got Maul and opened up I was very impressed with the detail, articulation, and overall feel of the figure. I skipped the rest and was holding out for Boba. Now that I have him as well I think that it's time I get the rest of wave 2.

This line officially has me hooked, and it's great to be excited about Star Wars toys again.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Finally opened Leia. As long as you don't spin the legs, she's not bad. The expression on her face is emotionless, none the less. They did give her slumped over shoulders which, pardon the phrase, leads to sagging. Still waiting on my Boba Fett.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0087.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	28070

Next time I see Han though, I am getting him.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

From listening and seeing your comments and images, if I actually find any of these in the stores, I might actually buy one or some. Might.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I saw Greedo and Leia today at a K-Mart (which had previously had no TBS figures in any scale).

Greedo had silver paint all over his face. It looked like his eye was overpainted, only, um, it was silver. I wasn't entirely able to figure that one out.

The Leia, and I swear I'm not kidding, looked more like Harrison Ford than about 3/4 of the smaller Han Solo figures. I'm not sure if it was poor paint or what, but it was downright creepy, like Han decided to cross-dress in his wife's old underwear.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I received Boba Fett yesterday and love him. Probably the best 6" figure I have. He is the first one where the accessories are actually relevant and all are usable at one time. Even though he is somewhat bulky, he is pretty easily pose-able. I only have two minor complaints. The paint job on the rocket back is very poorly done. I know that Boba, unlike Jango, is in earth tones, but I have regular figures with a better paint job. It is literally the greenish-grey color all over with silver scratches. I might buy some paint to fix it up. My second complaint is his rifle butt is either too big, or his joints are not allowing him to hold it correctly. It doesn't fit well into the elbow and either has to be bent inward, or slightly rotated underneath.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0096.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	28072
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I received Boba Fett yesterday and love him. Probably the best 6" figure I have.
    Congrats!! I agree with all of your points on Boba..he is about as close to a perfect 6 inch figure as we could get, minus a few small issues. I may be greedy, but I want a second one now just to keep displayed in its packaging.

Until then, I am looking for the rest of wave 2, especially Han and Greedo.

Bought my first BS 6-inch the other day. Lucky to find Han. Mr. Fett wasn't here, but I do want to get him eventually.

Haven't opened Han yet. Love the accessories. The paint job does look better than the first wave.