Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I'll keep an eye out for 'em.
    Thanks for your help buddy, as always, you're a star.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

When I first saw this set, the first thing that immediately came to mind was customizing possibilities. The cost might prevent that, but who knows.

Still haven't seen them at my local TRU but there are a couple of other stores in the area that I haven't checked.

They are up on TRU.com. If you order both, you can get free shipping. I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on these sets. Its nice to get all these obscure jedi, but I'm just not very excited about them, at least not $80 worth.

These are on TRU.com now for $29.99 each and there is a buy one get one half off sale right now. I got both for $45.00. I ordered a couple of other figures so my total was over $49.00 and received free shipping. The last time I saw these in store they were still $40.00 each.

Thanks for the info! I took advantage of this today. Couldn't pass up this good of a deal.

I told the wife about this and her answer was, I got you covered! Gosh, I have a great wife.

I got the Sephjet/Sarissa/Roan/Ponds set and it's quite cool. I love me some Geonosis Jedi, even if it means I'll have to reorganize the arena setup yet again.