Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And Chuxter has fainted.

The thumbnail images for the Predator figures are IMO the make or break, those types of characters could fit within a Kenner vintage look but they could also end up looking very stupid, and as aliens they have a perfect benchmark in the form of the ANH aliens.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That Nightmare Before Christmas Behemoth figure looks pretty awesome. I've never been the biggest fan of that movie (even though I can still appreciate it from a technical standpoint), but I still might pick that one up.

Anyways, I think they look pretty good for the most part, but I'm not sure how many I will actually buy. I do wish the Predator and Terminator figures had been bulked up a little more, kind of like the Jann Tosh and Thall Joben figures from the Droids line. Sure that's 1986, but they are clearly taking some cues from later figures with Kyle Reese's trenchcoat, so I would have prefered physiques that are more representative of the actual characters; but I'll reserve final judgment until I see them in person.

Can't wait to see more.

62 figures in one year seems very ambitious for a new line.

Oh my sweet Jesus. TNI has pics of the BTTF figs.

I really hope these are not final. As Marty looks like he's the Dad from Son of the Mask.

And Doc Brown looks like Chevy Chase's character from Community. Egad.

And George McFly kinda looks like Koothrappali from Big Bang Theory if he was White.

And last of all... Biff Tannen kinda looks like Howdy Doody or Herbie the Misfit Elf.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=274&itemid=21915
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Here's most of the rest of the figures. Like Goonies and such.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1912716&type=1

The Universal Monsters and the Horror figures look decent at least. In for those.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I won't be getting these. They are too basic and retro "low quality."

However, I am a huge Terminator fan. Terminator is in my Top 4 (Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers, Terminator).

This illustrates the need for Meco, NECCA, whomever, to make more Terminator figures, including Hot Toys (Kyle Reese T1 and T4, Sarah Connor T1 version), John T2, and a Harley (licensed from HD) that T2 Arnold can ride.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Super7 is doing a ReAction Alien egg chamber playset exclusive to SDCC:
    http://blog.super7store.com/2014/07/...ic-con-update/

It looks small and simple, but what you're buying is the art of the concept I suppose, and that appears to be executed very well.

They're also doing blind-pack figures in alien eggs, that's hilarious.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Remember when Bendees for SW came out in 1991 or thereabouts?

It was before POTF2 in 1995, but kind of concurrent with the Heir to the Empire books and Dark Empire comics.

I think it tested the market for the 3 3/4" comeback for Star Wars.

While I love the Alien franchise, I'm not passionate about it (or Predator for that matter).

However, I DO definitely feel that way about Terminator.

If this stuff sells, do you think we'll ever get SA 3 3/4" more detailed figures for Terminator?

I'd be into that (SW 2009 level quality - that was BAD if you recall).

Then we might get the helicopter, SWAT van (with bullet holes), liquid nitrogen truck, as well as the skull crusher tank, an update to the HK unmanned aircraft, a better sized A-10 Warthog (than T-4's), and more motorcycles - not to mention the Harvester from T4 (I actually have one - released in England but not the US I believe. I think that's where I won an auction for it from).

But really, if Hot Toys came out with most of the more obscure versions of the characters somehow, (non-Arnold), I'd be quite satisfied.

But I'd also like the Sarah Connor Chronicles figures, too. That show was part of the legend.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Star Wars Bend'ems were '93, the same time as Galoob's launch of Micro Machines, by a company called Just Toys - they weren't testing squat, they were a tiny company who was able to take advantage of the flatlined Star Wars franchise early rebirth and get a license on the quick.

There are already super-articulated Terminator figures in the 6" scale from NECA (or is it Mezco?) and now there are going to be ReAction 3.75" vintage-style Terminator figures, so no there won't be modern 3.75" scale versions most likely.